Digital TV News: INNOPIA
INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
Nov 14, 2019 – INNOPIA has announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV Hybrid STB platform based on Amlogic silicon and Verimatrix security. The platform meets the security requirements specified by the MovieLabs’ Specifications for Enhanced Content Protection.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amlogic, INNOPIA, Steve Oetegenn, James Xie, HeeWon Park, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
Nov 13, 2019 – At the Android TV Bangkok Summit, INNOPIA officially announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV DVB-C Hybrid STB platform (IMT-M6900) based on its own DVB stack with Synaptics SoC and NAGRA Connect and Protect security clients.
News categories: INNOPIA, Synaptics, NAGRA, Netflix, HeeWon Park, Saleel Awsare, Maurice van Riek, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Synaptics to show Smart Edge AI media streamer solutions at IBC 2019
Sep 9, 2019 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that at IBC 2019 it will show edge computing demonstrations featuring its Smart Edge AI AudioSmart and VideoSmart SoCs with machine learning AI capabilities that target a new generation of emerging smart home devices.
News categories: Synaptics, Saleel Awsare, Digital TV, IBC2019, ICs, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
Jun 18, 2019 – Vewd has announced that INNOPIA will launch an HDMI-based streaming media device featuring Vewd OS. The new device empowers operators with unprecedented control and flexibility while enabling the premium OTT services subscribers demand.
News categories: Vewd, INNOPIA, Aneesh Rajaram, Heewon Park, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2019, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019