Digital TV News: INNOPIA
INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
Nov 14, 2019 – INNOPIA has announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV Hybrid STB platform based on Amlogic silicon and Verimatrix security. The platform meets the security requirements specified by the MovieLabs’ Specifications for Enhanced Content Protection.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amlogic, INNOPIA, Steve Oetegenn, James Xie, HeeWon Park, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
Nov 13, 2019 – At the Android TV Bangkok Summit, INNOPIA officially announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV DVB-C Hybrid STB platform (IMT-M6900) based on its own DVB stack with Synaptics SoC and NAGRA Connect and Protect security clients.
News categories: INNOPIA, Synaptics, NAGRA, Netflix, HeeWon Park, Saleel Awsare, Maurice van Riek, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Synaptics to show Smart Edge AI media streamer solutions at IBC 2019
Sep 9, 2019 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that at IBC 2019 it will show edge computing demonstrations featuring its Smart Edge AI AudioSmart and VideoSmart SoCs with machine learning AI capabilities that target a new generation of emerging smart home devices.
News categories: Synaptics, Saleel Awsare, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
Jun 18, 2019 – Vewd has announced that INNOPIA will launch an HDMI-based streaming media device featuring Vewd OS. The new device empowers operators with unprecedented control and flexibility while enabling the premium OTT services subscribers demand.
News categories: Vewd, INNOPIA, Aneesh Rajaram, Heewon Park, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2022, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th