Digital TV News: INNOPIA
INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
Nov 14, 2019 – INNOPIA has announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV Hybrid STB platform based on Amlogic silicon and Verimatrix security. The platform meets the security requirements specified by the MovieLabs’ Specifications for Enhanced Content Protection.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amlogic, INNOPIA, Steve Oetegenn, James Xie, HeeWon Park, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
Nov 13, 2019 – At the Android TV Bangkok Summit, INNOPIA officially announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV DVB-C Hybrid STB platform (IMT-M6900) based on its own DVB stack with Synaptics SoC and NAGRA Connect and Protect security clients.
News categories: INNOPIA, Synaptics, NAGRA, Netflix, HeeWon Park, Saleel Awsare, Maurice van Riek, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Synaptics to show Smart Edge AI media streamer solutions at IBC 2019
Sep 9, 2019 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that at IBC 2019 it will show edge computing demonstrations featuring its Smart Edge AI AudioSmart and VideoSmart SoCs with machine learning AI capabilities that target a new generation of emerging smart home devices.
News categories: Synaptics, Saleel Awsare, Digital TV, IBC2021, ICs, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
Jun 18, 2019 – Vewd has announced that INNOPIA will launch an HDMI-based streaming media device featuring Vewd OS. The new device empowers operators with unprecedented control and flexibility while enabling the premium OTT services subscribers demand.
News categories: Vewd, INNOPIA, Aneesh Rajaram, Heewon Park, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2021, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
- Kantar appointed for TV audience measurement in Azerbaijan
- Frontier Communications and YouTube TV announce partnership
- Jamaica's switchover to digital television begins in 2022
- WISI powers multiscreen ABR video service at Cable Bahamas
- InterDigital report details impact of AI/ML on video entertainment
- Vodafone Deutschland expands GigaTV service with Velocix
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Greensboro, NC
- Intertrust ExpressPlay added to Vewd Operator TV ecosystem
- rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
- NEXTGEN TV launches in Houston, Texas
- Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Charleston, West Virginia
- MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
- AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
- Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service