Digital TV News: INNOPIA
INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
Nov 14, 2019 – INNOPIA has announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV Hybrid STB platform based on Amlogic silicon and Verimatrix security. The platform meets the security requirements specified by the MovieLabs’ Specifications for Enhanced Content Protection.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amlogic, INNOPIA, Steve Oetegenn, James Xie, HeeWon Park, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
Nov 13, 2019 – At the Android TV Bangkok Summit, INNOPIA officially announced a Netflix integrated, Android TV DVB-C Hybrid STB platform (IMT-M6900) based on its own DVB stack with Synaptics SoC and NAGRA Connect and Protect security clients.
News categories: INNOPIA, Synaptics, NAGRA, Netflix, HeeWon Park, Saleel Awsare, Maurice van Riek, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Synaptics to show Smart Edge AI media streamer solutions at IBC 2019
Sep 9, 2019 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that at IBC 2019 it will show edge computing demonstrations featuring its Smart Edge AI AudioSmart and VideoSmart SoCs with machine learning AI capabilities that target a new generation of emerging smart home devices.
News categories: Synaptics, Saleel Awsare, Digital TV, IBC2019, ICs, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
Jun 18, 2019 – Vewd has announced that INNOPIA will launch an HDMI-based streaming media device featuring Vewd OS. The new device empowers operators with unprecedented control and flexibility while enabling the premium OTT services subscribers demand.
News categories: Vewd, INNOPIA, Aneesh Rajaram, Heewon Park, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2019, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions