Digital TV News: Intigral
Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
Feb 1, 2023 – Huawei is collaborating with stc tv to bring digital entertainment to the MENA region. The stc tv streaming service aggregates content from partners including STARZPLAY, discovery+, Wide Khaliji, Cartoon Network, Boomerang & more.
News categories: Intigral, Huawei, stc tv, Peter Mrkic, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Mobile, Streaming
Intigral selects Bitmovin and Diagnal to deliver superior viewing experiences
Jun 13, 2022 – Bitmovin has announced that it has partnered with Diagnal to help Intigral deliver video streams to Jawwy TV and Dawri Plus subscribers in the MENA region. Intigral is using the Bitmovin Player integrated with Diagnal's front-end app development technology.
News categories: Bitmovin, Intigral, Diagnal, Stefan Lederer, William Sharp, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Middle-East, Streaming
Irdeto brings security to Intigral’s Jawwy TV Android TV STBs
Aug 26, 2021 – Irdeto has implemented a range of security and anti-piracy tools and services with Intigral. Intigral's Jawwy TV platform provides OTT services for viewers across the Middle East and North Africa region.
News categories: Irdeto, Intigral, Shane McCarthy, Bill Sharp, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middle-East, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intigral launches Jawwy TV in Jordan
May 18, 2021 – Intigral has announced the release of its OTT platform Jawwy TV in the Jordanian market enabled through strategic partnerships with the nation’s leading telecommunications operators Zain, Orange and Umniah.
News categories: Intigral, Markus Golder, Digital TV, Jordan, Streaming
Intigral extends analytics deal with NPAW for Jawwy TV
Mar 22, 2021 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) has renewed its partnership with Intigral to improve user insight. By adding NPAW's new 'Users' product to Jawwy TV, Intigral will be able to optimize the entertainment platform.
News categories: NPAW, Intigral, Mehdi KADHI, John-Paul McKerlie, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
VIVA partners with Intigral to introduce Jawwy TV Home STB in Kuwait
Nov 24, 2019 – VIVA has collaborated with Intigral to launch, via its agent NHE Group in Kuwait, a set-top box branded Jawwy TV HOME and available with VIVA's postpaid plans. Intigral is the developer and provider of Jawwy TV, an OTT service in the MENA region.
News categories: VIVA, Intigral, NHE Group, Jawwy TV, Haneen Al-Fulaij, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, IPTV, Kuwait, Set Top Box
Intigral chooses ARRIS STBs for Jawwy TV home entertainment service
Jun 12, 2018 – Saudi Telecom subsidiary, Intigral, has chosen ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) to provide products and services for its first digital entertainment offering, Jawwy TV, in Saudi Arabia. ARRIS's VIP4302W OTT set-top will power the service.
News categories: ARRIS International, Intigral, Steve McCaffery, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, HTML5, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intigral selects Broadpeak CDN for video distribution platform
Sep 21, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that Intigral has selected Broadpeak solutions to support the deployment of its CDN and video distribution platform. Broadpeak will help Intigral deliver a variety of advanced television services.
News categories: Broadpeak, Intigral, Jacques Le Mancq, Tony Saab, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East
Intigral selects ARRIS wireless HEVC STBs in the Middle-East
Sep 8, 2016 – Intigral has selected ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) to support the deployment of a new video delivery service. ARRIS was selected following a market evaluation of its VIP4302W set-tops, including the KreaTV OS and services.
News categories: ARRIS, Intigral, IPTV, Middle-East, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution