Digital TV News: Jeffrey Glahn
TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
Jun 15, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that it has signed an agreement with the NCTC, giving NCTC members the opportunity to continue to receive the MobiTV IPTV service, now owned and operated by TiVo.
News categories: Xperi, NCTC, Jeffrey Glahn, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Midco chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Jul 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Midco has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. Midco will utilize the platform to transition to IPTV by deploying TiVo’s IPTV suite of solutions, including IPVOD, IP Linear, Restart, Catch-Up and Network DVR, across a host of clients.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Midco, Jeffrey Glahn, Jon Pederson, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong to transition to IPTV with TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Armstrong has chosen TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform to bring entertainment to its subscribers. Armstrong provides communications services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Armstrong, Jeffrey Glahn, Jeff Ross, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
RCN chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 24, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that RCN has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. RCN will be the first operator to deploy the Next-Gen Platform and will roll out the video solution to its high-speed internet, digital TV and home phone customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, RCN, Jeffrey Glahn, Patrick Murphy, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA, UX
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, Worldwide
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines