Digital TV News: Jeffrey Glahn
TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
Jun 15, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that it has signed an agreement with the NCTC, giving NCTC members the opportunity to continue to receive the MobiTV IPTV service, now owned and operated by TiVo.
News categories: Xperi, NCTC, Jeffrey Glahn, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Midco chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Jul 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Midco has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. Midco will utilize the platform to transition to IPTV by deploying TiVo’s IPTV suite of solutions, including IPVOD, IP Linear, Restart, Catch-Up and Network DVR, across a host of clients.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Midco, Jeffrey Glahn, Jon Pederson, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong to transition to IPTV with TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Armstrong has chosen TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform to bring entertainment to its subscribers. Armstrong provides communications services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Armstrong, Jeffrey Glahn, Jeff Ross, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
RCN chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 24, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that RCN has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. RCN will be the first operator to deploy the Next-Gen Platform and will roll out the video solution to its high-speed internet, digital TV and home phone customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, RCN, Jeffrey Glahn, Patrick Murphy, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA, UX
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022