Digital TV News: Jeffrey Glahn
TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
Jun 15, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that it has signed an agreement with the NCTC, giving NCTC members the opportunity to continue to receive the MobiTV IPTV service, now owned and operated by TiVo.
News categories: Xperi, NCTC, Jeffrey Glahn, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Midco chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Jul 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Midco has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. Midco will utilize the platform to transition to IPTV by deploying TiVo’s IPTV suite of solutions, including IPVOD, IP Linear, Restart, Catch-Up and Network DVR, across a host of clients.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Midco, Jeffrey Glahn, Jon Pederson, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong to transition to IPTV with TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 29, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Armstrong has chosen TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform to bring entertainment to its subscribers. Armstrong provides communications services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Armstrong, Jeffrey Glahn, Jeff Ross, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
RCN chooses TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform
Apr 24, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that RCN has selected TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform. RCN will be the first operator to deploy the Next-Gen Platform and will roll out the video solution to its high-speed internet, digital TV and home phone customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, RCN, Jeffrey Glahn, Patrick Murphy, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA, UX
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, Worldwide
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange