Digital TV News: Jerome Blanc
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia works with Intel to optimise video encoder performance
Sep 5, 2019 – Thanks to Intel's technology using an instruction set developed for artificial intelligence, the Anevia Genova encoder can now enable 20% more channels at the same CPU frequency – meaning OTT service providers can offer more services at the same cost.
News categories: Anevia, Intel Corp, Damien Lucas, Jérôme Blanc, Lynn Comp, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor
Anevia acquires Keepixo
Mar 6, 2018 – Anevia has announced an agreement to acquire video compression software expert Keepixo. Specialising in the development of video compression software for TV operators, Keepixo’s solutions enable live or near-live broadcasts for multiscreen TV.
News categories: Anevia, Keepixo, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, NABShow, Worldwide
Anevia and Keepixo offer ultra-low-latency OTT delivery of UHD content
Feb 2, 2018 – Anevia has announced a strategic business partnership with Keepixo to provide operators and broadcasters with a 'one-stop shop' ultra-low-latency delivery solution for UHD content in over-the-top (OTT) environments.
News categories: Keepixo, Anevia, Jerome Blanc, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Divitel and Keepixo power IP-based TV for MEDIA BROADCAST
Sep 7, 2017 – Divitel designed a streaming headend featuring Keepixo encoders for service provider MEDIA BROADCAST in Germany. As part of the switch to the hybrid offering freenet TV connect, the solution enables MEDIA BROADCAST to offer MPEG-DASH streaming.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, MEDIA BROADCAST, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Sven Eckoldt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Terrestrial
Keepixo and IRT demonstrate CMAF at NAB 2017
Apr 19, 2017 – Keepixo and IRT have announced a complete CMAF demonstration at NAB 2017. CMAF, MPEG’s Common Media Application Format, aims at unifying the two leading OTT TV standards: Apple’s HLS and MPEG-DASH.
News categories: Keepixo, IRT, Jerome Blanc, Thomas Schierbaum, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Keepixo and Divitel live stream Bavarian music festival in 360° video
Feb 9, 2017 – Keepixo has partnered with Divitel to live stream a concert in 360° video. The companies cooperated to enable a major Bavarian media company to broadcast its annual music festival live in 360° for the first time. Three Nokia OZO cameras captured the event.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, Nokia, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, VR
Keepixo enables WRAL-TV ATSC 3.0 TV station
Jul 5, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that it is taking part in the launch of WRAL-TV's ATSC 3.0 TV station by providing its DASH Packager which enables Internet Protocol (IP) based delivery of media content as specified in the new standard.
News categories: Keepixo, WRAL-TV, Jerome Blanc, Pete Sockett, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Comigo and Keepixo team up for end-to-end OTT solution
Apr 26, 2016 – At TV Connect Comigo and Keepixo will unveil an integrated solution that consists of Comigo's OTT/IPTV platform, HEVC Android set-top boxes, the Comigo Experience Intelligence Engine, and Keepixo's Genova software suite for OTT/IPTV headends.
News categories: Comigo, Keepixo, Motty Lentzitzky, Jerome Blanc, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service