Digital TV News: Kelvin Camenzuli
Amino powers GO Malta OTT Android TV launch
Feb 4, 2021 – Amino and GO Malta have announced that the AminoOS powered Amigo 7X devices and Amino Engage software have been rolled-out to provide GO Malta’s customers with exciting new OTT video services based on Android TV.
News categories: Amino, GO Malta, Donald McGarva, Kelvin Camenzuli, Android TV, Digital TV, Malta, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures Multi-network Video for GO in Malta
Sep 5, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced a design win for its VCAS™ 3 multi-network security solution, protecting revenue streams for GO (Malta: MLC) in Malta. Verimatrix provides security for GO's delivery of combined IPTV and OTT services over its broadband network.
News categories: Verimatrix, GO p.l.c., Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, OTT
GO Deploys Entone for IPTV & OTT Services
Jul 13, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Kamai™ Hybrid OTT Receiver has been chosen by GO for its IPTV and interactive online (OTT) deployment. in Malta.
News categories: Entone, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, OTT, Set Top Box
Go Malta Chooses Minerva Networks for Next Generation Television Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that Go Malta has selected its platform to offer broadcast TV, video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) television services for up to 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Minerva, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware
Allegro 3GPP Mobile TV Transcoders Operated by GO
Sep 8, 2009 – Malta's GO is using Allegro transcoders for simultaneous 3GPP Mobile TV and WMV broadcasting. Allegro AL2000 transcoders enable the same program to be broadcast simultaneously to three screens - IPTV, Internet TV and Mobile TV.
News categories: Allegro, GO p.l.c., 5G, Content Distribution, IPTV, Mobile, OTT
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11