Digital TV News: Ken Plotkin
Pixelworks processor drives Hauppauge dual-tuner OTA streamer
Jan 8, 2018 – Pixelworks (NASDAQ:PXLW) has announced the Company’s XCode 5516 processor with advanced transcoding is the fundamental technology behind the OTA streaming in Hauppauge’s recently launched Cordcutter TV.
News categories: Pixelworks, Hauppauge, Anselmo Pilla, Ken Plotkin, ATSC 3, Cable TV, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
ViXS delivers Content Mobility by enabling live TV streaming for the iPhone® or iPad®
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that PCTV Systems (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 4105 for Broadway - a device that provides consumers choice in where and when they view their DVB-T digital media content.
News categories: ViXS Systems, PCTV Systems, Digital TV, Mobile, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet, Terrestrial
ViXS delivers video recording and PVR to the PC with the the 'Colossus' Digital Recorder by Hauppauge
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 3111 for Colossus - a high definition TV video recorder for PCs.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Hauppauge, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MaxLinear and Hauppauge Partner to Deliver Embedded PCTV Solution for Ultra-Mobile PCs
Jul 23, 2009 – MaxLinear has announced it has partnered with Hauppauge Digital to deliver an Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standards-based PCTV minicard for ultra-mobile PCs (UMPCs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge Launches Mobile DVB-T Digital TV Receiver for Personal Computers, Powered By Siano
Sep 9, 2008 – Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ:HAUP) has announced the launch of a new small sized, high performance mobile USB DVB-T receiver. WinTV MiniStick, which uses Siano's MDTV receiver silicon, is primarily targeting Europe and South Asia broadcast networks.
News categories: Siano Mobile, Hauppauge, IBC2022, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge selects NXP PC TV system-on-chip for award-winning dual hybrid PC TV tuner
Jul 14, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Hauppauge Computer Works has selected the NXP SAA7164E PC TV system-on-chip (SOC), as well as its latest generation silicon tuner TDA18271HD, to power the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 PCI Express tuner.
News categories: NXP, Hauppauge, ATSC 3, Cable TV, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools