Digital TV News: Ken Plotkin
Pixelworks processor drives Hauppauge dual-tuner OTA streamer
Jan 8, 2018 – Pixelworks (NASDAQ:PXLW) has announced the Company’s XCode 5516 processor with advanced transcoding is the fundamental technology behind the OTA streaming in Hauppauge’s recently launched Cordcutter TV.
News categories: Pixelworks, Hauppauge, Anselmo Pilla, Ken Plotkin, ATSC 3, Cable TV, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
ViXS delivers Content Mobility by enabling live TV streaming for the iPhone® or iPad®
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that PCTV Systems (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 4105 for Broadway - a device that provides consumers choice in where and when they view their DVB-T digital media content.
News categories: ViXS Systems, PCTV Systems, Digital TV, Mobile, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet, Terrestrial
ViXS delivers video recording and PVR to the PC with the the 'Colossus' Digital Recorder by Hauppauge
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 3111 for Colossus - a high definition TV video recorder for PCs.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Hauppauge, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MaxLinear and Hauppauge Partner to Deliver Embedded PCTV Solution for Ultra-Mobile PCs
Jul 23, 2009 – MaxLinear has announced it has partnered with Hauppauge Digital to deliver an Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standards-based PCTV minicard for ultra-mobile PCs (UMPCs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge Launches Mobile DVB-T Digital TV Receiver for Personal Computers, Powered By Siano
Sep 9, 2008 – Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ:HAUP) has announced the launch of a new small sized, high performance mobile USB DVB-T receiver. WinTV MiniStick, which uses Siano's MDTV receiver silicon, is primarily targeting Europe and South Asia broadcast networks.
News categories: Siano Mobile, Hauppauge, IBC, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge selects NXP PC TV system-on-chip for award-winning dual hybrid PC TV tuner
Jul 14, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Hauppauge Computer Works has selected the NXP SAA7164E PC TV system-on-chip (SOC), as well as its latest generation silicon tuner TDA18271HD, to power the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 PCI Express tuner.
News categories: NXP, Hauppauge, ATSC 3, Cable TV, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying