Digital TV News: Lin Shu Fen
Singapore's StarHub unveils online streaming service
Aug 12, 2015 – StarHub has announced the launch of an online streaming service. Named StarHub Go, the service offers a selection of the most popular StarHub TV content delivered on demand, over-the-top, and on any device, enabling customers to access their favourite programmes at their convenience.
News categories: StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Singapore
Nagra enables StarHub to deliver IPTV offering to all-IP fibre network
Apr 22, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub’s recently launched IPTV service on Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network uses NAGRA’s MediaLive multiscreen, OpenTV 5 connectware and anyCAST CONNECT content protection solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
StarHub to offer IPTV to Singapore homes
Apr 8, 2015 – StarHub has announced that it plans to launch its IPTV service on April 9th. Named StarHub TV on Fibre, the service which is delivered over Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network, promises HD content, personalised features and greater interactivity.
News categories: StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Singapore
NAGRA MediaLive powers StarHub multiscreen offer
Sep 9, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub, Singapore's leading pay-TV operator, hsa selected its end-to-end multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, to power its next generation digital TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, IBC2020, Mobile, Singapore, TV Everywhere
StarHub partners Samsung and NAGRA for next-gen STBs
Apr 10, 2014 – StarHub has announced a strategic partnership with Samsung and NAGRA for its line-up of next-generation set-top boxes. The first of three to be rolled out will be a Samsung HD Interactive set-top box.
News categories: StarHub, Samsung, NAGRA, Lin Shu Fen, Stanley Goh, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
StarHub Launches StarHub TV on Fibre
Mar 14, 2013 – The IPTV service, StarHub TV on Fibre, offers access to HD content and over three times as many TV channels as the existing digital terrestrial platform. The service will initially be available only to commercial customers such as offices, restaurants and pubs.
News categories: StarHub, Fibre, IPTV, Singapore
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria