Digital TV News: Magid
Pearl TV brings NEXTGEN TV And Run3 TV to NAB Show 2023
Apr 13, 2023 – At NAB Show 2023, Pearl TV will demonstrate NEXTGEN TV features and capabilities with partners including Comcast NBCUniversal, Samsung and LG Electronics.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Robert Folliard, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Tubi report highlights 2023 streaming TV trends
Feb 14, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ: FOXA; FOX) has released findings from its annual audience report showing explosive growth in CTV ad spend, while AVOD services lead the streaming pack as consumers look to cut subscription costs in the year ahead.
News categories: Tubi, Mark Rotblat, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Pearl TV and iWedia fast track ATSC 3.0 A/344 development on Android TV
Sep 8, 2022 – Pearl TV and iWedia have launched a program that accelerates and streamlines the path for adoption of NEXTGEN TV technology by consumer electronic makers producing smart TVs and related devices at volume in the Android TV marketplace.
News categories: iWedia, Pearl TV, Hans-Juergen, Android TV, ATSC 3, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, USA
Hisense lineup of NEXTGEN TVs comes to U.S. retail
Aug 23, 2022 – Pearl TV has announced that NEXTGEN TV models from Hisense, U7H and U8H, are now available at retail in the US. Hisense joins other manufacturers - Sony, Samsung and LG - that already have more than 70 models in stores.
News categories: Pearl TV, Hisense, Anne Schelle, David Gold, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Pearl TV and MediaTek launch 'FastTrack to NEXTGEN TV' reference platform
Apr 19, 2022 – Pearl TV and MediaTek have launched 'FastTrack to NEXTGEN TV,' a program that accelerates and streamlines the path for adoption of NEXTGEN TV technology by consumer electronic makers producing smart TVs and related devices.
News categories: MediaTek, Pearl TV, Alfred Chan, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
NEXTGEN TV showing increasing consumer interest and purchase intent
Mar 30, 2022 – According to research conducted by Magid, NEXTGEN TV advertising, including Dolby commercials from a marketing campaign which debuted on local TV stations across the U.S., is resonating strongly with consumers.
News categories: Pearl TV, Dolby, Magid, Anne Schelle, Mathias Bendull, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
Feb 6, 2020 – Pearl TV has welcomed Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) as the organization’s ninth member, a move that boosts the reach of Pearl-member stations to nearly half of all broadcast television stations in the United States.
News categories: Pearl TV, Sinclair Broadcast, Anne Schelle, Chris Ripley, ATSC 3, Digital TV, USA
TV industry launching 20 ATSC 3.0-enabled TV models at CES
Jan 7, 2020 – The first U.S. consumer television receivers equipped with NEXTGEN TV capabilities are coming to retail stores later this year, with the announcements at CES 2020 of the biggest names in the industry launching 20 ATSC 3.0-enabled TV models.
News categories: ATSC, Madeleine Noland, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Consumer study finds strong appeal for features of ATSC 3.0
Jan 23, 2019 – Research from the Phoenix deployment of Next-Gen Television shows that the new service delivering live, over-the-air TV could increase broadcast TV viewing and drive sales of new television receivers.
News categories: Pearl TV, Magid, Anne Schelle, Bill Hague, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set