Digital TV News: Mark Perry
Oregan Networks joins RDK community
Nov 13, 2014 – Oregan Networks has become a member of the RDK (Reference Design Kit) ecosystem and has announced a strategic intent to align its engineering expertise and services with RDK's initiatives.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Cable TV, RDK, USA, Worldwide
ZTE forges global alliance with Oregan Networks
Mar 14, 2014 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced its selection of Oregan Networks as a supplier of Set Top Box technology components, as well as design and integration expertise for hybrid Pay TV projects.
News categories: Oregan Networks, ZTE, Frank Fang, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan widens distribution with Dixons Retail's Logik Smart TV
Nov 21, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it now supplies its web services platform for Logik, one of Dixons Retail's portfolio of exclusive brands in the UK.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Dixons, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
MediaCorp selects Oregan Media Browser for delivery of internet video programming and context-relevant applications
Nov 2, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has been selected by MediaCorp, Singapore's leading media company, as a key enabler of its up-coming Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive TV service on set top boxes.
News categories: Oregan Networks, MediaCorp, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore, Streaming
Oregan Networks and Widevine Join Forces to Bring a Wide Range of Over-the-Top Content to Connected Devices
Sep 13, 2010 – Oregan Networks and Widevine have announced that Widevine will provide video optimization and digital rights management (DRM) for Oregan's Onyx media browser.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Widevine, Content Protection, DRM, Middleware, Streaming
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying