Digital TV News: Mathu Rajan
Stream TV And BOE team up on high-resolution Glasses-Free 3D
Jan 10, 2018 – Stream TV Networks and BOE Technology have announced a cooperation to combine the high-resolution panels of BOE with Stream TV's Glasses-Free 3D technology (@UltraD3). The project will enable development of devices across the entire CE industry.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, BOE Technology, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
CAN Tech and Stream TV partner to provide Glasses-Free 3D content
Nov 19, 2015 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it is partnering with CAN Tech Co to make its live programming and extensive content library available in Glasses-Free 3D for the first time. The move will result in programming converted or created in Stream TV's Glasses Free 3D Ultra-D format.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, CAN Tech, Mathu Rajan, Fu Qiang, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
Skyworth to show Stream TV Glasses-Free 3D at CES2015
Dec 30, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Skyworth has been added to the list of consumer electronics brands committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology. Skyworth will debut a 4K 65" Glasses-Free 3D display at CES.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Skyworth, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Konka commits to glasses-free 3D by Stream TV
Dec 29, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Konka has committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology for its television product line in 2015. Konka's adoption gives Stream TV a boost in its presence in Asia and beyond.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, Mathu Rajan, Asia, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, UK
Stream TV glasses-free 3D on show in SGO booth at NAB Show 2014
Apr 4, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that its Ultra-D™ glasses-free 3D technology will be demonstrated in the SGO booth at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, SGO, Qualcomm, Intrinsyc Software, Mathu Rajan, Geoff Mills, Metaverse, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, China, Metaverse, Smart TV
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, Metaverse, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks to Launch Ultra-D™ 3D Without Glasses Technology at CES 2012
Jan 10, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has unveiled its new Ultra-D™ technology at CES 2012, as well as its corporate strategy to bring Ultra-D devices to market by mid-year 2012. Ultra-D is a proprietary 3D without glasses display technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, CES2023, Metaverse
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December