Digital TV News: Michel Degland
SoftAtHome provides software for Mobistar unbundled cable
Apr 25, 2016 – SoftAtHome has announced the delivery of its latest software release, enabling the launch of Mobistar’s new TV offering over unbundled cable in Belgium. The service makes Mobistar one of the first true Cable Virtual Network Operators in the world.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Mobistar, Michel Degland, Jean-Marc Harion, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Video Exchange
SoftAtHome software to be integrated with Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 SoC
Apr 29, 2015 – SoftAtHome and Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) have announced their collaboration for integrating SoftAtHome’s SOP7 software with Marvell’s ARMADA® 1500 Ultra SoC Android and Linux SDKs.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Marvell, Michel Degland, Philip Poulidis, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SoftAtHome integrates Z-Wave networking with Sigma Designs
Oct 22, 2014 – Sigma Designs and SoftAtHome have announced a partnership to accelerate IoT deployment by integrating the Z-Wave radio protocol into home gateway software. The two companies will jointly demonstrate the platform at Broadband World Forum 2014.
News categories: Sigma Designs, SoftAtHome, Raoul Wijgergangs, Michel Degland, BBWF, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Quantenna and SoftAtHome partner for wireless home networks
Oct 20, 2014 – Quantenna and SoftAtHome have partnered to deliver next generation of wireless home networks. SoftAtHome is offering its SOP7 software platform, powered by the QSR1000 4x4 802.11ac Wi-Fi chipset from Quantenna.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Quantenna, Michel Degland, Sam Heidari, BBWF, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
AirTies and SoftAtHome partner for low-cost wireless HEVC set-top
Sep 15, 2014 – AirTies and SoftAtHome have announced a partnership to develop a 'light' cost-optimised HEVC set-top box in a compact form factor. The box also supports Home Wi-Fi Meshing.
News categories: SoftAtHome, AirTies, Michel Degland, Philippe Alcaras, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
SoftAtHome software integrated with ST's STiH312 client-box SoC
Mar 13, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) and SoftAtHome have announced their extended collaboration to enable operators to deliver Ultra HD viewing experiences on the latest-generation of set-top boxes with ST chips inside.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SoftAtHome, Hervé Mathieu, Michel Degland, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SoftAtHome software powers Swisscom 1Gbps home gateway
Jan 7, 2014 – SoftAtHome has announced that its software is powering the ultra-fast 1Gbps Home Gateway for Swisscom. The Internet-Box is available to Swisscom customers for browsing at speeds up to 1 Gbps over the operator’s fibre-optic network.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Swisscom, Andreas Martschitsch, Michel Degland, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Smart Home, Switzerland
SoftAtHome, Zappware and Kaonmedia to demo hybrid end-to-end cable solution at IBC 2013
Sep 11, 2013 – SoftAtHome, Zappware and Kaonmedia have teamed up to demonstrate a hybrid end-to-end cable platform allowing viewers to zap between cable and OTT content. The companies will offer demonstrations of their HEVC enabled platform during IBC 2013.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Zappware, Kaon, Patrick Vos, Michel Degland, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
SoftAtHome and Zappware team up to build cable TV platform
Jun 4, 2013 – SoftAtHome has teamed up with Zappware to build a next generation platform for cable TV operators. This will be created by integrating SoftAtHome's SOP5 software for set top boxes and home gateways with Zappware's Nexx™ TV User Interface (UI).
News categories: Zappware, SoftAtHome, Cable TV, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform