Digital TV News: Mike Earle
Midcontinent to use aioTV PassBox to add OTT content
Sep 25, 2014 – aioTV has announced that Midcontinent Communications will use the aioTV PassBox to deliver online services, apps and streaming Internet content along with Midcontinent’s existing multi-channel service in a single consumer experience.
News categories: aioTV, Midcontinent, Mike Earle, Gary Shawd, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
UNE selects aioTV to deliver unified OTT/multi-channel video
May 29, 2014 – aioTV has announced that UNE EPM Telecomunicaciones, a telecom operator in Colombia, will utilize the aioTV platform to combine IP and OTT video with traditional multi-channel content into a single customer experience.
News categories: aioTV, UNE-EPM, Mike Earle, Emilio Manjarres, Cable TV, Colombia, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, TV Everywhere
aioTV unifies 4K Ultra HD and traditional multichannel
Mar 19, 2014 – aioTV has announced release of PassBox 4K, an application platform that unifies 4K and UHD video delivery in the home along side traditional video and OTT services.
News categories: aioTV, Mike Earle, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
aioTV OTT platform optimized for Amino's Aminet A140 IPTV/OTT set-top boxes
Mar 20, 2012 – aioTV has announced the availability of its OTT video platform optimized for Amino's Aminet A140 IPTV/OTT set-top box. The Amino (AIM: AMO) A140 is a device that brings together traditional multi-channel functionality with over-the-top services.
News categories: aioTV, Amino, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
aioTV and Bluestreak Enable Online Video for Millions of Connected TVs and Devices
Jan 10, 2012 – aioTV has announced that Bluestreak Technology will offer the aioTV service on Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue XT platform making it easy for consumers to discover, experience and share online video on their televisions and other connected devices.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, aioTV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow