Digital TV News: Mike Laband
Plex names Magnite as a preferred SSP, SpringServe as primary ad server
Mar 9, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced that Plex has named Magnite as a preferred SSP and SpringServe as their primary ad server. Magnite's built-for-video technology plays an important role in helping Plex grow its ad-supported business.
News categories: Magnite, Plex, SpringServe, Mike Laband, Harold Morgenstern, Chris Signore, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
Apr 16, 2021 – SpotX has developed a suite of audience data tools that enables media owners and advertisers to target audiences using first-party, third-party, or subscriber data in a privacy-compliant way.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Laband, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpotX to be provide SSP for LG Smart TV advertising
Feb 11, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with LG to serve as its primary supply-side platform (SSP) in the US, EMEA, and Latin America. SpotX is also providing LG with demand facilitation services.
News categories: SpotX, LG Electronics, Mike Laband, Matt Durgin, Advertising, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
SpotX to power programmatic monetization of Vudu’s Movies On Us
Oct 2, 2017 – SpotX has announced an exclusive agreement to power the programmatic monetization of Vudu’s Movies On Us advertising-supported content catalog. Vudu is Walmart’s subscription-free, premium digital movie service.
News categories: SpotX, Vudu, Mike Laband, Julian Franco, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Anthem names SpotX as exclusive video ad serving partner
Aug 1, 2017 – Anthem Sports & Entertainment has appointed SpotX as its exclusive video ad serving platform to power the monetization of its portfolio of unique media properties.
News categories: SpotX, Anthem Sports & Entertainment, Mike Laband, Chris Skinner, Advertising, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience