Digital TV News: Olivier Demoly
NEOTION launches smart home solution for operators at MWC17
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has announced the commercial launch of its Neohome smart home solution combining a home automation gateway and a wide range of plug and play devices, aimed at fixed and mobile operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier DEMOLY, Gateway, MWC20, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and CIFRA deliver CI Plus 1.3 CAM to Tricolor TV
Feb 7, 2017 – NEOTION has developed, in cooperation with CIFRA, a next generation CAM for Tricolor TV. The NEOTION CAM integrates the CI Plus 1.3 Operator Profile allowing host devices to perform a full installation of the Tricolor TV bouquet.
News categories: NEOTION, CIFRA, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexey GOILO, CAM, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Smart TV
NEOTION develops satellite gateway with Eutelsat SmartBeam
Sep 8, 2016 – NEOTION has enlarged its product portfolio with a new Satellite OTT Gateway developed in partnership with Eutelsat. The gateway, when combined with Eutelsat SmartBeam, enables broadcasters to leverage the coverage of satellite to enrich TV platforms with live OTT channels and new interactive services.
News categories: NEOTION, Eutelsat, Olivier DEMOLY, Jacques Dutronc, Apps, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to exhibit Neohome in partnership with M2M Solution
Sep 6, 2016 – NEOTION has unveiled a smart home partnership with M2M Solution. NEOTION's Neohome technology has been combined with the know-how of M2M in firmware, cloud-based services, user interfaces, cashing services and billing systems to provide a complete operator solution.
News categories: NEOTION, M2M Solution, Olivier DEMOLY, Arnaud Duclap, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to present its Neohome Smart Home solution at IBC
Sep 5, 2016 – NEOTION has announced that following on from its concept demo last year during IBC, NEOTION has developed a complete and secure Smart Home solution combining a gateway with home automation capabilities.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier DEMOLY, Digital TV, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION launches CI Plus 1.3 CAM for Russia's AKADO
Jun 7, 2016 – Akado Telecom has selected NEOTION for its Advanced Security CAM. NEOTION has successfully launched a CI Plus 1.3 CAM for AKADO fully certified by Verimatrix for DVB cardless Pay-TV.
News categories: NEOTION, Akado, Olivier DEMOLY, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Russia
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
NEOTION expands partnership with Viaccess-Orca
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced an expanded partnership with Viaccess-Orca. NEOTION now offers seamless integration between Viaccess-Orca’s Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) and its own Conditional Access Module (CAM) portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution