Digital TV News: Richard Frankland
TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
Dec 6, 2022 – Irdeto has announce that Irdeto Control has been implemented to secure the OTT platform of TF1. The integration was completed for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, one of the most watched sports events in the world.
News categories: Irdeto, TF1, Richard Frankland, Thierry Bonhomme, Digital TV, DRM, France, Streaming
Irdeto secures Orange Slovakia’s new DTH service
Sep 14, 2018 – Orange Slovensko has selected Irdeto as its partner to securely deliver content through its recently launched DTH service in Slovakia. The service was launched with Irdeto Conditional Access securing a range of premium content.
News categories: Irdeto, Orange, Richard Frankland, Karol Flak, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Irdeto secures MEDIA BROADCAST's portable USB pay TV device
Sep 2, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it has been selected by MEDIA BROADCAST as the end-to-end security provider for its new USB device, which will enable live HD content to be viewed on PCs by German customers.
News categories: Irdeto, MEDIA BROADCAST, Richard Frankland, Kerstin Köder, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Peripherals / Accessories, Terrestrial
Romania's RCS & RDS picks Irdeto for digital TV CAMs
Aug 25, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security solutions and services to RCS & RDS in Romania. Software-based Irdeto Cloaked CA, integrated with a SMIT CAM, will enable RCS & RDS to deliver secure video entertainment services to digital TVs.
News categories: Irdeto, RCS & RDS, SMIT, Richard Frankland, Florin Nemes, Brenda Bai, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
Irdeto and Aspera enable real-time watermarking
Jan 6, 2016 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with Aspera. The partnership enables forensic watermarking capabilities which insert watermarks in real-time with no impact on delivery quality or speed.
News categories: Irdeto, Aspera, Twentieth Century Fox, Richard Frankland, John Wastcoat, Ian Harvey, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM