Digital TV News: Richard Frankland
Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
Feb 1, 2023 – Digiturk has strengthened its partnership with Irdeto, expanding the portfolio of Irdeto products and services currently used by deploying Irdeto’s integrated 360 Video Security Services to protect its premium content.
News categories: Irdeto, Digiturk, Richard Frankland, Hatice Memiguven, Content Protection, Digital TV, Turkey
TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
Dec 6, 2022 – Irdeto has announce that Irdeto Control has been implemented to secure the OTT platform of TF1. The integration was completed for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, one of the most watched sports events in the world.
News categories: Irdeto, TF1, Richard Frankland, Thierry Bonhomme, Digital TV, DRM, France, Streaming
Irdeto secures Orange Slovakia’s new DTH service
Sep 14, 2018 – Orange Slovensko has selected Irdeto as its partner to securely deliver content through its recently launched DTH service in Slovakia. The service was launched with Irdeto Conditional Access securing a range of premium content.
News categories: Irdeto, Orange, Richard Frankland, Karol Flak, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Irdeto secures MEDIA BROADCAST's portable USB pay TV device
Sep 2, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it has been selected by MEDIA BROADCAST as the end-to-end security provider for its new USB device, which will enable live HD content to be viewed on PCs by German customers.
News categories: Irdeto, MEDIA BROADCAST, Richard Frankland, Kerstin Köder, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Peripherals / Accessories, Terrestrial
Romania's RCS & RDS picks Irdeto for digital TV CAMs
Aug 25, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security solutions and services to RCS & RDS in Romania. Software-based Irdeto Cloaked CA, integrated with a SMIT CAM, will enable RCS & RDS to deliver secure video entertainment services to digital TVs.
News categories: Irdeto, RCS & RDS, SMIT, Richard Frankland, Florin Nemes, Brenda Bai, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
Irdeto and Aspera enable real-time watermarking
Jan 6, 2016 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with Aspera. The partnership enables forensic watermarking capabilities which insert watermarks in real-time with no impact on delivery quality or speed.
News categories: Irdeto, Aspera, Twentieth Century Fox, Richard Frankland, John Wastcoat, Ian Harvey, CES2024, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification