Digital TV News: Ronald Brockmann
ActiveVideo, Intel reduce Virtual Set-Top Box data center capex to $1/sub
Sep 9, 2014 – ActiveVideo has announced increases in the scalability and efficiency of cloud-based virtual set-top box solutions for TV guides, online video and interactive advertising on the television using Intel technology.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Intel Corp, Eric Mentzer, Jens Wiegand, Ronald Brockmann, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Glashart Media selects ActiveVideo CloudTV H5 platform
Sep 12, 2013 – ActiveVideo has announced that Glashart Media, a Dutch IPTV service provider, has executed a system-wide upgrade of its interactive services to the ActiveVideo CloudTV™ H5 software platform.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Glashart Media, Niels Jonkman, Ronald Brockmann, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands
ActiveVideo to Demo Ability of CloudTV to Support HTML5 Ecosystem
Sep 7, 2011 – ActiveVideo Networks will demonstrate at IBC how CloudTV's support of HTML5 can significantly expand the ability of multichannel video service providers to deliver rich user interfaces and content to the television.
News categories: ActiveVideo, CAM, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Streaming
3D TV User Interface to Any STB or CI+ Device to be Unveiled at ActiveVideo Networks Exhibit at IBC
Sep 2, 2010 – A 3D TV User Interface that can be delivered to any existing set-top box, CI+ television or Web-connected device will be among the cloud-based innovations that will be demonstrated by ActiveVideo Networks at IBC September 9-14.
News categories: ActiveVideo, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box
Avinity Systems and Neotion bring interactive applications to CI Plus TVs
May 25, 2009 – Avinity Systems and Neotion have integrated their offerings to bring applications such as VoD navigation, interactive ads and accessing web video to TV sets with CI Plus capability, without the need for a separate two way Set Top Box.
News categories: Neotion, Avinity Systems, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data