Digital TV News: Ronald Brockmann
ActiveVideo, Intel reduce Virtual Set-Top Box data center capex to $1/sub
Sep 9, 2014 – ActiveVideo has announced increases in the scalability and efficiency of cloud-based virtual set-top box solutions for TV guides, online video and interactive advertising on the television using Intel technology.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Intel Corp, Eric Mentzer, Jens Wiegand, Ronald Brockmann, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Glashart Media selects ActiveVideo CloudTV H5 platform
Sep 12, 2013 – ActiveVideo has announced that Glashart Media, a Dutch IPTV service provider, has executed a system-wide upgrade of its interactive services to the ActiveVideo CloudTV™ H5 software platform.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Glashart Media, Niels Jonkman, Ronald Brockmann, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands
ActiveVideo to Demo Ability of CloudTV to Support HTML5 Ecosystem
Sep 7, 2011 – ActiveVideo Networks will demonstrate at IBC how CloudTV's support of HTML5 can significantly expand the ability of multichannel video service providers to deliver rich user interfaces and content to the television.
News categories: ActiveVideo, CAM, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Streaming
3D TV User Interface to Any STB or CI+ Device to be Unveiled at ActiveVideo Networks Exhibit at IBC
Sep 2, 2010 – A 3D TV User Interface that can be delivered to any existing set-top box, CI+ television or Web-connected device will be among the cloud-based innovations that will be demonstrated by ActiveVideo Networks at IBC September 9-14.
News categories: ActiveVideo, IBC2023, Middleware, Set Top Box
Avinity Systems and Neotion bring interactive applications to CI Plus TVs
May 25, 2009 – Avinity Systems and Neotion have integrated their offerings to bring applications such as VoD navigation, interactive ads and accessing web video to TV sets with CI Plus capability, without the need for a separate two way Set Top Box.
News categories: Neotion, Avinity Systems, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC