Digital TV News: Samuel Sweet
ThinkAnalytics powers personalized recommendations at Go3
May 11, 2023 – TV3 Group has teamed up with ThinkAnalytics to implement AI-based, personalized content recommendations for customers of its Go3 streaming service in the Baltics.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Go3, Samuel Sweet, Jan Wykrytowicz, Baltics, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Mediacorp selects ThinkAnalytics to power OTT TV personalisation
Apr 25, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Mediacorp has selected the Think360 personalised content discovery and viewer engagement platform for mewatch its OTT streaming service.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Mediacorp, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming, UX
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
Dec 5, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Magyar Telekom has chosen its Think360 platform for personalized recommendations, targeted promotions, and viewer engagement across its TV and OTT services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Magyar Telekom, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, UX
3SS UX management platform integrated with ThinkAnalytics discovery and analytics
Aug 30, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics and 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) have announced that 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' UX management platform, is now pre-integrated with Think360, ThinkAnalytics’ content discovery and analytics solution.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, Pierre Donath, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
Shahid selects ThinkAnalytics personalisation and insights
Jun 14, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Shahid is deploying its Think360 content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its streaming platform. Using Think360, Shahid will showcase its free content and recommend premium content, personalised to each user.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Shahid, Samuel Sweet, Natasha Matos-Hemingway, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
TiVo renews Personalized Content Discovery platform agreement with Foxtel
Nov 5, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Foxtel has renewed its license to TiVo’s Search and Recommendation services and will have access to TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Foxtel, Samuel Sweet, Michael Ivanchenko, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Optiva Media selects TiVo to provide metadata
Sep 14, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Optiva Media has signed a multi-year license for TiVo to provide entertainment metadata including TV schedules to enhance the content discovery experience of its customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Optiva Media, Samuel Sweet, Valia Merino, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart