Digital TV News: Samuel Sweet
Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
Dec 5, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Magyar Telekom has chosen its Think360 platform for personalized recommendations, targeted promotions, and viewer engagement across its TV and OTT services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Magyar Telekom, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, UX
3SS UX management platform integrated with ThinkAnalytics discovery and analytics
Aug 30, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics and 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) have announced that 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' UX management platform, is now pre-integrated with Think360, ThinkAnalytics’ content discovery and analytics solution.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, Pierre Donath, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
Shahid selects ThinkAnalytics personalisation and insights
Jun 14, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Shahid is deploying its Think360 content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its streaming platform. Using Think360, Shahid will showcase its free content and recommend premium content, personalised to each user.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Shahid, Samuel Sweet, Natasha Matos-Hemingway, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
TiVo renews Personalized Content Discovery platform agreement with Foxtel
Nov 5, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Foxtel has renewed its license to TiVo’s Search and Recommendation services and will have access to TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Foxtel, Samuel Sweet, Michael Ivanchenko, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Optiva Media selects TiVo to provide metadata
Sep 14, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Optiva Media has signed a multi-year license for TiVo to provide entertainment metadata including TV schedules to enhance the content discovery experience of its customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Optiva Media, Samuel Sweet, Valia Merino, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution