Digital TV News: Sofia Regojo
Verimatrix and Scalstrm partner on live streaming protection
Sep 14, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has teamed up with Scalstrm to offer live video content protection through the integration of Verimatrix' Streamkeeper Multi-DRM with Scalstrm’s Origin and CDN services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Scalstrm, Sofia Regojo, Erik Svennemar, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Agama and Verimatrix to highlight extended partnership at IBC
Sep 7, 2023 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has announced that Agama now offers its video operations support solutions integrated with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agama, Sofia Regojo, Johan Görsjö, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Verimatrix, Beacon and Amlogic extend STB security to BYOD
Sep 6, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced customizable anti-piracy defensive countermeasures and threat intelligence built inside Android TV STBs from Beacon, integrated with Amlogic.
News categories: Verimatrix, Beacon, Amlogic, Sofia Regojo, Richard Kim, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Verimatrix and Telus to show Optik TV piracy protections at IBC
Sep 5, 2023 – At IBC, Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) will showcase how Verimatrix Streamkeeper was integrated with the next generation of TELUS’ Optik TV platform to create an advanced video delivery platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, TELUS, Geartech Technologie, Sofia Regojo, Maria Malinkowitsch, Tom Linder, Canada, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, IPTV
Verimatrix to show video protection and anti-piracy solutions at 2023 NAB Show
Apr 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) will showcase its Streamkeeper bundle of digital rights management (Multi-DRM), Counterspy, Watermarking and other content cybersecurity solutions at this year's NAB Show.
News categories: Verimatrix, Sofia Regojo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029