Digital TV News: Ubique
Multimedia Polska deploys OTT and TV Everywhere with Teleste
Sep 5, 2017 – Teleste has revealed that its Ubique video content management platform now powers OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska. Multimedia Polska selected Teleste's Ubique for the two-year project started in 2016.
News categories: Teleste, Ubique, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Poland, TV Everywhere
Multimedia Polska selects Teleste next generation TV platform
Jan 11, 2016 – Teleste has announced that it has reached an agreement with Multimedia Polska for a next generation TV content delivery system. Teleste will deliver video processing and Content Delivery Network products and tech
News categories: Teleste, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Teleste to discontinue own IPTV middleware development
Mar 11, 2013 – To improve its competitiveness, Teleste has decided to focus its activities on OTT products for the Ubique solution it launched in 2012. Consequently, it has decided to discontinue the development of its own IPTV middleware and to seek partnerships in this area.
News categories: Teleste, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Teleste Ubique OTT Solution Secures Revenues With Verimatrix
Sep 6, 2012 – Teleste has announced its new Teleste Ubique OTT product providing a complete turnkey solution for small and mid-sized cable TV operators to offer OTT services. Verimatrix is providing Teleste Ubique with support in securing operators' revenues.
News categories: Verimatrix, Teleste, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2019, TV Everywhere
Teleste launches complete OTT solution for cable operators
Aug 29, 2012 – At IBC 2012, Teleste will introduce Ubique which includes everything that cable operators need to bring TV Everywhere services to their customers. Additionally, Teleste will introduce extensions to its Luminato headend platform.
News categories: Teleste, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IBC2019, TV Everywhere
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019