Digital TV News: Unified Streaming
Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
May 16, 2022 – Conviva is to unveil a streaming audience measurement standard to be released for general availability at CES 2023. The expansion is in partnership with premium streaming providers using Conviva’s real-time cloud sessionization technology.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Mediaset España selects Unified Streaming technology
May 3, 2022 – Unified Streaming is partnering with Mediaset España to optimize Mediaset's live streaming and linear programming. Mediaset España is also implementing Unified technology for content protection and to package its VOD catalog, with and without DRM.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Mediaset, Ewout Meijer, Manuel Jesús Guisado, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Spain
Unified Streaming makes Unified Origin available on Microsoft Azure
Aug 4, 2021 – Unified Streaming has announced the general availability of its Unified Origin software on Microsoft Azure. Unified Origin enables streaming of live and VOD content from one unified source to multiple clients and devices.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Microsoft Azure, Simon Westbroek, Veronica Labad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Unified Streaming enables dynamic ad insertion for Molotov
Dec 10, 2020 – Molotov has extended its relationship with Unified Streaming to enable dynamic ad insertion across its VOD content. The involves the application of Unified Streaming's Remix technology to Molotov’s Mango AVOD brand.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Molotov, Ad Insertion Platform, Simon Westbroek, Clement Cezard, Laurent Potesta, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Digiturk selects Unified Streaming to consolidate video delivery
Jan 24, 2019 – Digiturk has chosen Unified Streaming to support its newly consolidated video-streaming environment. Features will include support of a multi-CDN and multi-DRM strategy and the integration of an efficient, user-friendly nPVR.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Digiturk, Simon Westbroek, Hatice Memigüven, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Turkey
castLabs deploys multi-DRM license delivery at M6 Group
Jul 11, 2018 – castLabs has announced the deployment of multi-DRM license delivery network technology at M6 Group across its VoD and live streaming digital platform 6play. Adopting HTML5 playback, M6 Group sought a proven solution to simplify the task of DRM licensing across all screens.
News categories: castLabs, M6 Group, Michael Stattmann, Valéry Gerfaud, Digital TV, DRM, France, HTML5, Mobile, Streaming
Sixty partners with Unified Streaming
Sep 11, 2017 – Sixty has announced a partnership with Unified Streaming to enable operators to provide Ease Live powered rich and deep interactive cross platform streaming services. Unified Streaming is Sixty’s first streaming partner.
News categories: Sixty, Unified Streaming, Kjetil Horneland, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
BBC extends contract with Unified Streaming
Apr 18, 2017 – The BBC and Unified Streaming have renewed their commitment to work together for another two years. Since 2013 Unified Streaming has provided the BBC with Unified Origin, its all-in-one streaming solution.
News categories: Unified Streaming, BBC, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Viaplay selects Unified Streaming to optimize Scandinavian viewer experience
Feb 21, 2017 – Viaplay has chosen Unified Streaming to help optimize its viewer experience across Scandinavia. Using Unified Origin lets Viaplay fully utilize its content and support its multi-CDN strategy.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Viaplay, Simon Westbroek, Kaj af Kleen, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th