Digital TV News: VBox Communications
VBox releases ATSC 3.0 Testbed version 2.5
Apr 5, 2022 – VBox Communications has announced the availability of Version 2.5 of its ATSC 3.0 Testbed platform – offering an array of new features and enhanced functionality for the NextGenTV product development community.
News categories: VBox Communications, Jonathan Rind, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Testbed
Aug 11, 2021 – VBox Communications has announced the availability of its new ATSC 3.0 Testbed – an enhanced version of the company’s original ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway product released earlier this year.
News categories: VBox Communications, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
May 4, 2021 – VBox Communications has announced its ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway, adding ATSC 3.0 capability to its TV Gateway product line. The Android TV box, supports both streaming services and 4K live TV channels.
News categories: VBox Communications, Jonathan Rind, Android TV, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VBox TV gateway records live TV directly to home network storage
Jul 21, 2014 – VBox Communications has announced that its TV Gateways now support Whole House DVR/PVR recording of live TV to a Windows network shared folder or Network Attached Storage (NAS).
News categories: VBox Communications, Amir Aharonovich, Digital TV, DVR, Smart Home, Worldwide
NDS Partners with VBox and Cyberlink to Deliver the First Fully Converged TV and PC Platform to 'Yes'
Sep 4, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it is working with VBox Communications (VBox), Cyberlink and 'yes' to deliver on the promise of convergence - enabling the ubiquitous PC to become a secure and full-featured media center.
News categories: NDS Group, VBox, Cyberlink, 'yes', Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Israel, Middleware, Satellite, Streaming
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery