Digital TV News: Zodiac Interactive
ActiveVideo and Zodiac combine to provide Cloud-delivered user experiences
Sep 12, 2017 – Zodiac Interactive and ActiveVideo have partnered on a joint solution that will enable pay-TV operators of all sizes to provide next generation user experiences and new premium services on any installed set-top box.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, ActiveVideo, Cable Bahamas, Brandon Brown, Jeff Miller, David Burrows, Bahamas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Two-in-five Pay TV households to have STB apps by 2019
Feb 28, 2014 – In 2013 ABI Research estimates one out of every ten pay TV households had access to applications on the set-top box. By 2019 nearly 40% of pay TV households should have access to similar services and features.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Michael Inouye, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics outlines product portfolio for US cable
Jan 3, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced its product offering for the US cable market including all of the ingredients required from broadband access to Ultra HD multi-screen video processing and home connectivity.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Gian Luca Bertino, Cable Modem, Cable TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Zodiac's EBIF Plays With Everyone
Jan 18, 2010 – Zodiac Interactive has announced that its EBIF (Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format) player is successfully operating using applications from multiple vendors and development environments within the cable iTV ecosystem.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Interactive TV's Present and Future to be Featured at The Cable Show '09
Mar 26, 2009 – Enhanced TV and tru2way™ interactive TV applications will play a major role at The Cable Show '09 being held April 1-3 at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center, the annual convention of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
News categories: The Cable Show, CableLabs, Cable TV, Middleware
Zodiac and ADB Integrate Tru2way™ Technology
Mar 23, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) have announced the integration of PowerUp™TV with ADB's products. The combined solution lets operators more rapidly deploy tru2way™ and EBIF™ applications.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Zodiac Interactive, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Zodiac Interactive and Alticast Team on Tru2way™ Technology
Jan 26, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Alticast have announced that they will bundle Zodiac PowerUp™ for tru2way technology with Alticast AltiCaptor™. The combined solution will enable MSOs to deliver interactive services and applications and advanced VOD.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Alticast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Zodiac Interactive Announces EBIF Players for Tru2way™ and PowerTV
Dec 16, 2008 – Zodiac Interactive has announced the release of an ETV/EBIF™ (Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format) player for PowerTV and the tru2way™.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Ensequence, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Tru2way™ Technology and Interactive Applications to Take Center Stage at The Cable Show '08
May 14, 2008 – Tru2way™ technology and interactive TV applications will have broad exposure during the cable industry's premier convention, The Cable Show '08, being held at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans from May 18-20.
News categories: CableLabs, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution