Digital TV News: comScore
Comscore audience measurement selected by Univision for three markets
Nov 5, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Univision have announced that Univision will be using Comscore's next generation audience measurement service as its local audience currency in its Orlando and Tampa, FL markets and in Washington, D.C.
News categories: Comscore, Univision, Carol Hinnant, Roberto Ruiz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
Oct 12, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it is the first measurement provider to deliver deduplicated audience measurement across YouTube’s largest platforms and including co-viewers of Connected TV screens.
News categories: Comscore, YouTube TV, Bill Livek, Elizabeth Daly, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IRIS.TV enables contextual ad targeting on the Amagi platform
Sep 9, 2021 – IRIS.TV and Amagi have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable contextual targeting on ad inventory of premium CTV content from participating content brands on Amagi platform.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Amagi, Field Garthwaite, Srinivasan KA, Sudhir Shabad, Douglas Paul, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Fuse Media selects Comscore for TV audience measurement
Sep 8, 2021 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a multi-year agreement to provide Fuse Media, a Latino-owned entertainment company, with national TV audience measurement for their linear Fuse channel.
News categories: Comscore, Fuse Media, Carol Hinnant, Fernando Romero, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Cornerstone Media signs with Comscore for local TV measurement
Sep 1, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has signed a new agreement with Cornerstone Media Group (CMG) for local TV measurement. CMG will exclusively use Comscore's local TV ratings currency data across all 210 local media markets.
News categories: Comscore, Cornerstone Media, Julia Johnston, Don Epstein, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
WideOrbit integrates Comscore local market intelligence
Aug 12, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has signed an agreement for WideOrbit to integrate its 3-day television ratings delivery system to deliver measurement insights in a timelier fashion.
News categories: Comscore, WideOrbit, Bill Livek, Eric Mathewson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore to provide measurement for YouTube and YouTube TV
Aug 9, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) will be incorporating YouTube and YouTube TV measurement into its Comscore Campaign Ratings, providing marketers with an understanding of how audiences are consuming YouTube content.
News categories: Comscore, YouTube, Bill Livek, Debbie Weinstein, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Comscore expands relationship with Fox
Aug 6, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has expanded and extended its relationship with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX), which includes Comscore's National TV measurement.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Audrey Steele, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia