Digital TV News: entavio
ASTRA Germany: Satellite Reception Boom Continues
Feb 11, 2008 – Sales of digital satellite set top boxes hit 2.23 million between January and December 2007 - representing an increase of 11 per cent, or more than 270,000 receivers compared to the same period last year.
News categories: GfK, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Entavio CI module from January 2008
Dec 18, 2007 – German digital platform entavio will launch its planned common interface module (CI) in January 2008.
News categories: entavio, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite
SES: Third Quarter Delivers Strong Recurring Revenue And EBITDA Growth
Oct 29, 2007 – SES, the pre-eminent satellite operator worldwide (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchanges: SESG), reports on financial performance for the three months ended 30 September 2007.
News categories: SES, Earnings Release, Digital TV, Results, Satellite
SES ASTRA Launches Digital Platform entavio in Germany
Aug 29, 2007 – SES ASTRA, an SES company (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG), will launch its new digital platform entavio at the international consumer show IFA in Berlin on 1st September.
News categories: SES ASTRA, entavio, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Satellite, TV Services
Alticast Brings a Complete Digital Receiver Software Stack - 'entavio Total Solution' to the Market for entavio Set-Top-Boxes
Aug 21, 2007 – In cooperation with APS and Nagra, Alticast has developed a complete digital receiver Software Stack for the new Astra satellite platform 'entavio' which is now available for STB and iDTV manufacturers.
News categories: Alticast, DVB-MHP, Europe, IBC, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying