Digital TV News: entavio
ASTRA Germany: Satellite Reception Boom Continues
Feb 11, 2008 – Sales of digital satellite set top boxes hit 2.23 million between January and December 2007 - representing an increase of 11 per cent, or more than 270,000 receivers compared to the same period last year.
News categories: GfK, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Entavio CI module from January 2008
Dec 18, 2007 – German digital platform entavio will launch its planned common interface module (CI) in January 2008.
News categories: entavio, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite
SES: Third Quarter Delivers Strong Recurring Revenue And EBITDA Growth
Oct 29, 2007 – SES, the pre-eminent satellite operator worldwide (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchanges: SESG), reports on financial performance for the three months ended 30 September 2007.
News categories: SES, Earnings Release, Digital TV, Results, Satellite
SES ASTRA Launches Digital Platform entavio in Germany
Aug 29, 2007 – SES ASTRA, an SES company (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG), will launch its new digital platform entavio at the international consumer show IFA in Berlin on 1st September.
News categories: SES ASTRA, entavio, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Satellite, TV Services
Alticast Brings a Complete Digital Receiver Software Stack - 'entavio Total Solution' to the Market for entavio Set-Top-Boxes
Aug 21, 2007 – In cooperation with APS and Nagra, Alticast has developed a complete digital receiver Software Stack for the new Astra satellite platform 'entavio' which is now available for STB and iDTV manufacturers.
News categories: Alticast, DVB-MHP, Europe, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes