Digital TV News: entavio
ASTRA Germany: Satellite Reception Boom Continues
Feb 11, 2008 – Sales of digital satellite set top boxes hit 2.23 million between January and December 2007 - representing an increase of 11 per cent, or more than 270,000 receivers compared to the same period last year.
News categories: GfK, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Entavio CI module from January 2008
Dec 18, 2007 – German digital platform entavio will launch its planned common interface module (CI) in January 2008.
News categories: entavio, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite
SES: Third Quarter Delivers Strong Recurring Revenue And EBITDA Growth
Oct 29, 2007 – SES, the pre-eminent satellite operator worldwide (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchanges: SESG), reports on financial performance for the three months ended 30 September 2007.
News categories: SES, Earnings Release, Digital TV, Results, Satellite
SES ASTRA Launches Digital Platform entavio in Germany
Aug 29, 2007 – SES ASTRA, an SES company (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG), will launch its new digital platform entavio at the international consumer show IFA in Berlin on 1st September.
News categories: SES ASTRA, entavio, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Satellite, TV Services
Alticast Brings a Complete Digital Receiver Software Stack - 'entavio Total Solution' to the Market for entavio Set-Top-Boxes
Aug 21, 2007 – In cooperation with APS and Nagra, Alticast has developed a complete digital receiver Software Stack for the new Astra satellite platform 'entavio' which is now available for STB and iDTV manufacturers.
News categories: Alticast, DVB-MHP, Europe, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors
- Disruptel partners with TCL to develop AI-driven viewing experiences
- Canal+ delivers low-latency streaming on Apple TV with ATEME
- Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver
- HBO Nordic adds 635,000 subscribers following Max launch
- Broadpeak multicast ABR optimizes live sports OTT delivery for TIM