CSTB 2019: January 29-31, 2019: Moscow, Russia
Irdeto provides scalable CA for Russia's MTS
Feb 7, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that Irdeto CA has been deployed to over 2 million subscribers of MTS. Irdeto’s scalable CA solution now securely delivers the Russian broadcaster’s television services across the majority of Russian territory.
News categories: Irdeto, MTS, Natalya Romanova, Natalia Bratchikova, Cable TV, Conditional Access, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Set Top Box
NEOTION and CIFRA deliver CI Plus 1.3 CAM to Tricolor TV
Feb 7, 2017 – NEOTION has developed, in cooperation with CIFRA, a next generation CAM for Tricolor TV. The NEOTION CAM integrates the CI Plus 1.3 Operator Profile allowing host devices to perform a full installation of the Tricolor TV bouquet.
News categories: NEOTION, CIFRA, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexey GOILO, CAM, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Smart TV
GS Group releases first Russian 4K Ultra HD set-top box
Feb 1, 2016 – GS Group has announced its GS A230, the first Russian digital TV set-top box to support Ultra HD (4K) broadcasting. The new model, under the General Satellite brand, means that 4K video content can now be viewed on modern Ultra HD TV-sets.
News categories: GS Group, Andrew Bezrukov, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Kazakhstan's Caspio HD selects Irdeto security
Jan 27, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will be providing security solutions and services to Caspio HD, a new private DTH satellite operator in Kazakhstan. Irdeto Cloaked CA provides Caspio HD with a highly secure and cost-effective solution for the launch of its service.
News categories: Irdeto, Caspio HD, Andrey Silanchev, Talgat Shakenov, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Kazakhstan, Satellite
Futarque releases Android SDK for MStar SoC
Jan 26, 2016 – Danish design house, Futarque, has released its Android software development kit (SDK) aimed at TV operators who want a reliable customisable Android solution. The SDK is running on the MStar MSO9280 SoC.
News categories: Mstar Semi, Futarque, Android TV, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eutelsat to support Kyrgyz Republic's transition to DTT
Jan 27, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) has announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with RPO RMTR, the public broadcaster of the Kyrgyz Republic, that will accelerate the country’s switch to a fully digital broadcasting environment.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Bakit Sharshembiev, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, Satellite, Terrestrial
Sigma Designs to distribute reference designs with Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated
Jan 27, 2015 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced at CSTB that it is contributing the source code for the port of the Frog by Wyplay STB middleware on its SMP8758 4K UltraHD chipset and will distribute development boards with the Reference Implementation pre-loaded in binary.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Wyplay, Mustafa Ozgen, Jacques Bourgninaud, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing