CSTB 2019: January 29-31, 2019: Moscow, Russia
Irdeto provides scalable CA for Russia's MTS
Feb 7, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that Irdeto CA has been deployed to over 2 million subscribers of MTS. Irdeto’s scalable CA solution now securely delivers the Russian broadcaster’s television services across the majority of Russian territory.
News categories: Irdeto, MTS, Natalya Romanova, Natalia Bratchikova, Cable TV, Conditional Access, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Set Top Box
NEOTION and CIFRA deliver CI Plus 1.3 CAM to Tricolor TV
Feb 7, 2017 – NEOTION has developed, in cooperation with CIFRA, a next generation CAM for Tricolor TV. The NEOTION CAM integrates the CI Plus 1.3 Operator Profile allowing host devices to perform a full installation of the Tricolor TV bouquet.
News categories: NEOTION, CIFRA, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexey GOILO, CAM, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Smart TV
GS Group releases first Russian 4K Ultra HD set-top box
Feb 1, 2016 – GS Group has announced its GS A230, the first Russian digital TV set-top box to support Ultra HD (4K) broadcasting. The new model, under the General Satellite brand, means that 4K video content can now be viewed on modern Ultra HD TV-sets.
News categories: GS Group, Andrew Bezrukov, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Kazakhstan's Caspio HD selects Irdeto security
Jan 27, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will be providing security solutions and services to Caspio HD, a new private DTH satellite operator in Kazakhstan. Irdeto Cloaked CA provides Caspio HD with a highly secure and cost-effective solution for the launch of its service.
News categories: Irdeto, Caspio HD, Andrey Silanchev, Talgat Shakenov, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Kazakhstan, Satellite
Futarque releases Android SDK for MStar SoC
Jan 26, 2016 – Danish design house, Futarque, has released its Android software development kit (SDK) aimed at TV operators who want a reliable customisable Android solution. The SDK is running on the MStar MSO9280 SoC.
News categories: Mstar Semi, Futarque, Android TV, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eutelsat to support Kyrgyz Republic's transition to DTT
Jan 27, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) has announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with RPO RMTR, the public broadcaster of the Kyrgyz Republic, that will accelerate the country’s switch to a fully digital broadcasting environment.
News categories: Eutelsat, Michel Azibert, Bakit Sharshembiev, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Kyrgyzstan, Satellite, Terrestrial
Sigma Designs to distribute reference designs with Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated
Jan 27, 2015 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced at CSTB that it is contributing the source code for the port of the Frog by Wyplay STB middleware on its SMP8758 4K UltraHD chipset and will distribute development boards with the Reference Implementation pre-loaded in binary.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Wyplay, Mustafa Ozgen, Jacques Bourgninaud, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR