Digital TV News: Conn-x
OTE TV Via Satellite launches in Greece
Oct 17, 2011 – OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) of Greece has announced its 'OTE TV Via Satellite' service and is integrating all of its pay TV services under one brand name, OTE TV. OTE's IPTV service 'Conn-x TV' has become 'OTE TV via Conn-x'.
News categories: OTE TV, OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Satellite
OTE selects Pirelli Broadband as IPTV Set Top Box supplier
Mar 16, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has announced that it has been selected by OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) to supply its P.VU2000 High Definition IPTV and P.VU2600 High Definition PVR Set Top Boxes for OTE's Conn-x TV IPTV service in Greece.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Conn-x, OTE Group, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
OTE Conn-x IPTV at 16k subscribers and RomTelecom DTH at 880k at end-2009
Feb 25, 2010 – The OTE Group (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has announced results for the quarter ended December 31, 2009. As of December 2009, OTE's Conn-x IPTV service had attracted more than 16,000 subscribers. RomTelecom direct-to-home TV subscribers reached 880,000.
News categories: OTE Group, RomTelecom, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
RomTelecom finishes 3Q09 with 831,000 DTH subscribers
Nov 5, 2009 – The OTE Group (Athens: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has announced results for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. In Romania, RomTelecom's DTH subscribers passed 831,000 in the quarter and a new IPTV project is to be launched in the coming months.
News categories: RomTelecom, OTE Group, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
DT Germany sells 164,000 IPTV packages in 3Q09
Nov 5, 2009 – Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has released results for the third quarter. Entertain, DT's IPTV service in Germany, had sold 885,000 packages by the end of the quarter, well on the way to the target of one million for the full year.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Slovakia, Subscribers
RomTelecom Dolce DTH subscriber base nears 750,000
May 7, 2009 – Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2009. Compared to the end of Q1'08, the number of direct-to-home TV (Dolce) subscribers rose 50% to nearly 750,000.
News categories: RomTelecom, OTE, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
OTE Group Reports 2008 Fourth Quarter Results
Mar 27, 2009 – Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has announced results for the quarter and the year ended December 31, 2008. By the end of 2008, RomTelecom's satellite TV offering 'Dolce' had attracted 643,000 subscribers.
News categories: RomTelecom, OTE, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
SecureMedia Provides Security for OTE's conn-x IPTV Service
Mar 24, 2009 – SecureMedia has announced that Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE SA) [ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE] has selected and deployed the Encryptonite ONE System to protect its advanced IPTV offering - conn-x TV.
News categories: SecureMedia, OTE, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Video Exchange
conn-x TV - Television From OTE!
Feb 9, 2009 – With 'take control' as its motto, OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) presents conn-x TV. An innovative service for watching Greek and Foreign TV channels as well as films on demand, is offered for the first time in a wide scale in Greece.
News categories: OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service