Digital TV News: Infomir
Beenius and Infomir team up to offer Android STBs
May 10, 2017 – Beenius and Infomir have teamed up to deliver a set of set-top boxes specifically designed to meet the demand from cable providers and telco operators for Android technology.
News categories: Beenius, Infomir, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir and MathEmbedded to collaborate on STB UX design
Mar 3, 2017 – Infomir and MathEmbedded have announce the beginning of a project to port Frog by Wyplay to set-top boxes developed and manufactured by Infomir. MathEmbedded will help Infomir create the user experience for its STBs.
News categories: Infomir, MathEmbedded, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
VertaMedia video advertisers get access to Infomir STB middleware
Nov 15, 2016 – VertaMedia has announced a partnership with Infomir to provide video advertisers with access to over-the-top (OTT) and internet protocol television (IPTV) connected devices and services.
News categories: Infomir, VertaMedia, Alexander Sazhyienko, Alex Bornyakov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STK TV-SAT 364 selects Ekioh SVG UI Engine
Apr 25, 2016 – STK TV-SAT 364 has started to roll out an IPTV service in Poland using its RevoTV platform and Ekioh’s SVG UI Engine. The service uses set top boxes from Arris, Albis and Infomir.
News categories: Ekioh, TV-SAT 364, RevoTV, Stephen Reeder, Piotr Okupski, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
4K STB market to be worth $3.65 billion by 2024
Apr 25, 2016 – The global 4K Set Top Box (STB) market size is expected to reach USD 3.65 billion by 2024, according to Grand View Research. IPTV UHD STBs are anticipated to witness significant growth over the next eight years.
News categories: Grand View Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir partners with TVbeat for real-time TV audience measurement
Apr 16, 2015 – TVbeat has announced a partnership with Infomir. By partnering with TVbeat, Infomir will be able to increase their customer satisfaction through personalized and targeted content delivery, offering consumers more relevant content.
News categories: TVbeat, Infomir, Raivo Rosts, Alexander Sazhyienko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
IPNET launches IPTV in Ukraine
Aug 15, 2010 – IPNET, the leading operator of telecommunication services in Kiev, has launched an IPTV offering to its subscribers. The service consists of 120 channels. IPNET uses MAG200 set-top boxes from local supplier Infomir.
News categories: IPNET, Infomir, IPTV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA