Digital TV News: Nordija
Nordija and EKT deploy pre-integrated solution in Trinidad & Tobago
Jul 1, 2019 – EKT, together with Nordija, has announced the deployment of a pre-integrated DVB/IP Hybrid solution for Airlink in Trinidad & Tobago. EKT’s LinuxTV platform provided the basis on top of which Nordija delivered the user experience.
News categories: Nordija, EKT, Airlink, Jeroen van Vliet, Richard Smith, Keenan Singh, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
Telenor and Nordija to deliver next generation TV and media platform
Mar 29, 2019 – Nordija has signed a contract with Telenor Sweden to deliver a next generation TV and media system that enables customers to consume content on all devices and platforms.
News categories: Nordija, Telenor, Jeroen van Vliet, Leif Björklund, Digital TV, Sweden, UX
Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
Dec 10, 2018 – Nordija has announced that it is providing the technology behind the soon-to-be-launched IPTV service Ting TV. The software platform fokusOn was chosen by US fibre operator Ting as the engine behind the solution.
News categories: Nordija, Ting, Thomas Christensen, Michael Goldstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Nordija provides technology for Swisscom TVaaS 2.0 platform
Jun 6, 2018 – Nordija has developed the technology behind the new TV-as-a-Service platform 'TVaaS 2.0' from Swisscom Broadcast. The solution provides a service platform for delivering customised TV experiences, and will be launched at ANGA COM 2018.
News categories: Nordija, Swisscom, Jeroen van Vliet, Olivier Anthamatten, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Worldwide
Amino and Nordija debut dual mode Linux/Android TV experience
Sep 15, 2017 – Amino and Nordija will showcase at IBC 2017 a unique and innovative dual mode platform that enables operators to seamlessly move between Android and Linux-based TV delivery to provide a consistent, state-of the-art user experience.
News categories: Amino, Nordija, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino to showcase world first dual mode Android TV device at IBC 2016
Sep 6, 2016 – Amino is to showcase at IBC 2016 a world first dual mode 4K UHD device that delivers Android TV capability alongside the company’s existing Enable software platform.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Eric Freund, Claus Weng, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino announces Nordija middleware integration
Sep 9, 2014 – Amino has announced that its A150 IPTV platform has been successfully integrated with Nordija fokusOn, a widget-based IPTV and multiscreen middleware and service delivery platform.
News categories: Amino, Nordija, Donald McGarva, Thomas Christensen, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ABOX42 integrates Nordija multiscreen middleware
Jul 9, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that has partnered with Nordija to provide a complete solution for interactive TV. ABOX42's Smart STB platform is now fully compatible with the multiscreen middleware of Nordija.
News categories: ABOX42, Nordija, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dutch IPTV service Sparql selects ABOX42 STB platform
May 7, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it is supplying its IPTV and OTT STB platform for the new Dutch IPTV service Sparql. Sparql subscribers will be equipped exclusively with ABOX42's M12 Smart Set Top Box.
News categories: ABOX42, Sparql, Cambrium, Gerrit de Munck, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware