Digital TV News: Olympusat
TV App Agency announces TV App Aggregator 3.0
Sep 14, 2018 – With TV App Aggregator 3.0, TV App Agency has created a roadmap to support broadcasters, content owners, telco’s and operators to launch services that support AVOD, SVOD and TVOD in one single app to maximise revenue.
News categories: TV App Agency, Bruno Pereira, Apps, Digital TV, OTT
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications to launch Spanish-language TV Everywhere with Olympusat
Jun 22, 2017 – Olympusat has announced that Consolidated Communications will roll out its VEMOX platform to deliver a Spanish-language OTT TV Everywhere service. VEMOX combines technology and content, making it easier for consumers to access top-quality content.
News categories: Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Olympusat Telecom and Viaccess-Orca offer multiscreen TV turnkey solution
Oct 29, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Olympusat Telecom has chosen Viaccess-Orca’s Voyage - TV Everywhere Solution. Olympusat will bundle its content preparation services with content from Olympusat Holdings and Viaccess-Orca’s technology, providing operators with a single, end-to-end, cloud-based multiscreen solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat Telecom, Olympusat, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Austin Powers, Tom Mohler, Content Distribution, Games Console, Latin America, Mobile, North America, OTT
NEOTION deploys the first Cardless CAM in MENA for My‐HD
Dec 13, 2013 – My‐HD, a satellite pay TV platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has selected NEOTION as a technical partner for the launch of their latest premium high definition offer.
News categories: NEOTION, My‐HD, Steven Deschryver, CAM, Digital TV, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient