Digital TV News: TVision
T-Mobile and Amazon to bring Prime Video to TVision Home
Apr 10, 2019 – T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) have announced an agreement bringing Prime Video to TVision Home later this year. TVision customers with a Prime membership will be able to watch all Prime content through the Prime Video app on TVision.
News categories: T-Mobile, Prime Video, TVision, Mike Sievert, Andrew Bennett, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, USA
T-Mobile introduces TVision Home
Apr 10, 2019 – T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) has introduced TVision Home, a rebranded and upgraded version of Layer3 TV. TVision Home is launching in Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington DC metro areas, as well as Longmont CO, with other markets coming later this year.
News categories: T-Mobile, TVision, John Legere, Mike Sievert, 5G, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
TVision Insights and Data Plus Math tie TV attention data to outcomes
Mar 26, 2018 – TVision Insights has announced a partnership with Data Plus Math. The two companies are marrying attention and outcome data for clients in order to understand where target audiences are paying attention, and how targeting plus attention leads to sales.
News categories: TVision Insights, Data Plus Math, Dan Schiffman, John Hoctor, Tim Hanlon, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision Insights unveils Quarterly Attention Report for TV and OTT
Mar 21, 2017 – TVision Insights has released its inaugural Quarterly Attention Report. The report showcases U.S. TV and OTT attention data across demographics, commercials, and programming, covering October 1 – December 31 2016.
News categories: TVision Insights, Pre-Meditated Media, Dan Schiffman, Gerard Broussard, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
TVision raises $6.8m for attention-based ad measurement
Oct 26, 2016 – TVision has secured $6.8M in funding to expand operations. TVision captures TV and OTT video attention data passively using sensor-based technology and algorithms to detect actual eyes-on-screen.
News categories: TVision Insights, Accomplice, Jane Clarke, Ryan Moore, Advertising, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
- Technicolor joins the HEVC Advance patent pool
- Verizon to give customers 12 months of Disney+
- Roku to acquire dataxu
- Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
- Alticast partners with LowaSIS for ATSC 3.0 devices
- YuppTV joins forces with BSNL for triple play services
- Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
- egta and The Global TV Group define ad measurement standards
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph