Digital TV News: Tele Columbus
Tele Columbus and Espial complete 4K UHD trial
Apr 6, 2016 – Espial and Tele Columbus have announced a successful initial phase of an ongoing field trial of Tele Columbus’ 4K UHD-ready video service, based on Espial video solutions and integrated by the Espial systems integration team.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, Jaison Dolvane, Stefan Beberweil, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Middleware, Set Top Box
Tele Columbus selects Espial for next generation IP video platform
Sep 8, 2015 – Espial has announced that Tele Columbus has licensed Espial's G4 STB Client and MSP solutions, as well as selected Espial to integrate their next generation IP video platform, with a first launch expected towards the end of this year.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, Jaison Dolvane, Ronny Verhelst, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, RDK, Set Top Box
NDS and ServusTV showcase interactive content services for Tele Columbus at ANGA Cable
Jun 13, 2012 – NDS and ServusTV will show the integration of streaming content services on Tele Columbus interactive set-top boxes at ANGA Cable. The ANGA Cable showcase provides examples of the integration of IP-delivered services enabled by NDS technologies.
News categories: NDS Group, ServusTV, Tele Columbus, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box
Kabel Deutschland results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011
Feb 16, 2012 – Kabel Deutschland has released its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. Since summer 2011, the Company has seen strongly rising demand for its Premium TV services. In the quarter, Premium TV RGUs increased by 9.5% or 133.8 thousand units.
News categories: Kabel Deutschland, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Results, Subscribers
NDS MediaHighway Enables New HbbTV Service from Alcatel-Lucent for Tele Columbus
May 5, 2011 – NDS and Tele Columbus have announced their cooperation for the launch of a new HbbTV service. The new service will be developed and hosted by Alcatel-Lucent, running on NDS MediaHighway® set-top-box software.
News categories: NDS Group, Tele Columbus, Alcatel-Lucent, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
NDS at ANGA Cable 2010: Highlighting Local Customer Deployments & Advanced Hybrid Solutions
Apr 27, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of advanced solutions and applications for ANGA Cable. On show will be innovative technologies that enable platform operators to secure and broaden their business with new, revenue-boosting hybrid services.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, Germany, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, VR
Tele Columbus and PrimaCom Select NDS XTV™ For Cable HD DVR Service
May 28, 2009 – NDS has announced that the two largest independent German cable operators, Tele Columbus and PrimaCom, have selected NDS' secure, integrated DVR solution XTV™ to launch Germany's first cable high definition (HD) DVR service across their networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Tele Columbus, PrimaCom, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, Middleware
Tele Columbus and PrimaCom Choose NDS MediaHighway®
Feb 25, 2009 – NDS has announced that Tele Columbus and PrimaCom have selected NDS' advanced MediaHighway® middleware solution to power their pay-TV business, further reinforcing MediaHighway's leadership in the German pay-TV industry.
News categories: NDS Group, Tele Columbus, PrimaCom, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies NDS receivers to Tele Columbus
Sep 29, 2008 – TechnoTrend AG has agreed on a cooperation with the Tele Columbus Group. TechnoTrend will develop and deliver a new receiver model with the encryption system NDS VideoGuard by the beginning of the year 2009.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Tele Columbus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Set Top Box
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
- Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
- NAGRA and KAON introduce Android TV streaming solution for pay-TV operators
- NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on STB interoperability implementation
- Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
- BBC explores targeting of promotional content using Sky technology
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA