Digital TV News: Adolf Proidl
XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
Sep 13, 2019 – Stoneroos and XroadMedia have announced that XroadMedia’s cloud-based Ncanto back-end is now fully integrated into Stoneroos’ OTT NOW!, where it complements Stoneroos’ UX and data services with AI-driven personalisation and recommendations.
News categories: XroadMedia, Stoneroos, Adolf Proidl, Annelies Kaptein, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
WeTek integrates XroadMedia discovery and recommendations
Sep 4, 2019 – WeTek and XroadMedia have announced that Ncanto, XroadMedia’s content discovery and recommendations solution, is being integrated into all WeTek solutions, namely WeCast and all of the company's Android TV Operator Tier developments.
News categories: WeTek, XroadMedia, Hugo Condesa, Adolf Proidl, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
3SS and XroadMedia partner to enable feature-rich personalized viewing experiences
Sep 10, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and XroadMedia are joining forces to launch an integrated solution that enables content owners and service providers to deliver innovative and highly personalized viewing experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, 3SS, Adolf Proidl, Kai-Christian Borchers, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive and XroadMedia enable content discovery experiences
Sep 16, 2017 – XroadMedia and Internet Video Archive (IVA) have signed a strategic partnership agreement to help content and service providers to deliver content discovery experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, Internet Video Archive, Adolf Proidl, Rhodes Mason, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
XroadMedia helps Nuevo Siglo bring personal TV to consumers in Uruguay
May 30, 2017 – XroadMedia has announced that Nuevo Siglo will be offering a personal TV service to consumers in Uruguay by using Ncanto, XroadMedia’s cloud-based content discovery solution. Nuevo Siglo provides Hybrid DVB-OTT on its NSNOW platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, Nuevo Siglo, Adolf Proidl, Mario de Oliveira, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Uruguay
Amino and XroadMedia collaborate in delivery of personalised OTT services
Sep 9, 2016 – Amino and XroadMedia are to collaborate in delivering personalised OTT services to video and TV service providers worldwide. XroadMedia will integrate its Ncanto personalisation service with the Amino Move cloud TV platform.
News categories: Amino, XroadMedia, Michael Clegg, Adolf Proidl, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
XroadMedia content discovery to be integrated with Zenterio OS
Feb 16, 2015 – Zenterio and XroadMedia have signed a partnership agreement under which XroadMedia will integrate its personalization service, Ncanto, into Zenterio OS to offer a combined search and recommendation package for TV operators.
News categories: Zenterio, XroadMedia, Robin Rutili, Adolf Proidl, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs