Digital TV News: Gideon Gilboa
Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura bring EAS Alerts to Cloud TV services
May 14, 2019 – Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura have announced that the Kaltura TV Platform is first to support Digital Alert Systems' EAS-NET communications protocol, allowing customers to comply with EAS/CAP regulations by providing critical emergency messages within their Cloud TV deployments.
News categories: Digital Alert Systems, Kaltura, Bill Robertson, Gideon Gilboa, Digital TV, OTT, PAYTV19, Regulation, USA
Kaltura and Innovid enable personalized interactive promotions
Apr 5, 2019 – Kaltura and Innovid have announced a solution designed to increase cloud TV ARPU through personalized and targeted promotions and interactive advertising. Kaltura and Innovid will enable TV marketers to create and deliver in-video promotions for TV content and offers.
News categories: Kaltura, Innovid, Gideon Gilboa, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Kaltura announces advanced advertising solution with Yospace and SpotX
Sep 7, 2018 – Kaltura has announced the release of its Advanced Advertising solution, which leverages the company’s partnership and technology integrations with Yospace, a dynamic ad insertion provider and SpotX, a video advertising and monetization platform.
News categories: Kaltura, Yospace, SpotX, Gideon Gilboa, Tim Sewell, Allen Klosowski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Oxagile extends Kaltura’s Targeted TV with UX applications
Aug 29, 2018 – Kaltura and Oxagile are collaborating to extend Kaltura’s Targeted TV solution with Oxagile’s user-facing applications. The applications include UX customization designed to present the most relevant UI to each user based on Kaltura’s user segmentation.
News categories: Oxagile, Kaltura, Sergey Marchuk, Gideon Gilboa, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, UX, Worldwide
Vewd and Kaltura build Sesame Street connected TV app
May 29, 2018 – Sesame Workshop has launched a Sesame Street streaming TV app for Vewd-enabled connected TV devices. The app is available on connected TV devices from Sony, Samsung, HiSense, Tivo, Vestel and many more.
News categories: Vewd, Kaltura, Sesame Workshop, Aneesh Rajaram, Gideon Gilboa, Jenny Gioia, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service