Digital TV News: Ken Plotkin
Pixelworks processor drives Hauppauge dual-tuner OTA streamer
Jan 8, 2018 – Pixelworks (NASDAQ:PXLW) has announced the Company’s XCode 5516 processor with advanced transcoding is the fundamental technology behind the OTA streaming in Hauppauge’s recently launched Cordcutter TV.
News categories: Pixelworks, Hauppauge, Anselmo Pilla, Ken Plotkin, ATSC 3.0, Cable TV, CES2021, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
ViXS delivers Content Mobility by enabling live TV streaming for the iPhone® or iPad®
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that PCTV Systems (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 4105 for Broadway - a device that provides consumers choice in where and when they view their DVB-T digital media content.
News categories: ViXS Systems, PCTV Systems, Digital TV, Mobile, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet, Terrestrial
ViXS delivers video recording and PVR to the PC with the the 'Colossus' Digital Recorder by Hauppauge
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 3111 for Colossus - a high definition TV video recorder for PCs.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Hauppauge, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MaxLinear and Hauppauge Partner to Deliver Embedded PCTV Solution for Ultra-Mobile PCs
Jul 23, 2009 – MaxLinear has announced it has partnered with Hauppauge Digital to deliver an Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standards-based PCTV minicard for ultra-mobile PCs (UMPCs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Hauppauge Digital, ATSC 3.0, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge Launches Mobile DVB-T Digital TV Receiver for Personal Computers, Powered By Siano
Sep 9, 2008 – Hauppauge Digital (NASDAQ:HAUP) has announced the launch of a new small sized, high performance mobile USB DVB-T receiver. WinTV MiniStick, which uses Siano's MDTV receiver silicon, is primarily targeting Europe and South Asia broadcast networks.
News categories: Siano Mobile, Hauppauge, IBCShowcase, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hauppauge selects NXP PC TV system-on-chip for award-winning dual hybrid PC TV tuner
Jul 14, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Hauppauge Computer Works has selected the NXP SAA7164E PC TV system-on-chip (SOC), as well as its latest generation silicon tuner TDA18271HD, to power the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 PCI Express tuner.
News categories: NXP, Hauppauge, ATSC 3.0, Cable TV, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0