Digital TV News: Ron Downey
BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
Nov 21, 2019 – Deltatre has powered the launch of streaming service BritBox. BritBox chose Deltatre as its front-end and design partner, utilising 'AXIS', the company’s targeted UX management platform, to power the front-end of its streaming service.
News categories: Deltatre, BritBox, Ron Downey, Lee Marshall, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
Massive Interactive to be acquired by Deltatre
Nov 8, 2018 – Massive Interactive (OTCBB:HUGE) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Deltatre. Deltatre will acquire Massive and its subsidiaries in a cash transaction valued at approximately USD $92 million.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Deltatre, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
DR to use content delivery and UX platform from Massive
Oct 26, 2018 – DR, Denmark’s national public service broadcaster, has selected Massive Interactive to overhaul its OTT streaming service. The OTT service, called DRTV, has been redesigned from the ground up to refresh its core offering for consumers across the country.
News categories: Massive Interactive, DR, Ron Downey, Kristian Waneck, Denmark, Digital TV, OTT, UX
Paywizard and Massive Interactive use analytics to optimise OTT UI
Aug 31, 2017 – Paywizard has announced a partnership with Massive Interactive. The collaboration will enable operators to use rich data insight and predictive analytics to more effectively target subscribers and tailor the UI at the key ‘Decision Moments’ in the customer journey.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Paywizard, Ron Downey, Bhavesh Vaghela, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, UX, Worldwide
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware