Digital TV News: SiTune
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T CMOS SoC Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Mar 31, 2010 – SiTune has announced a mobile DVB-T receiver SoC. The STN-10R3000 is a demodulator plus multi-band RF tuner in a single die with a small foot print, that delivers signal reception in all modes of the DVB-T standard especially in 64 QAM modulation.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Corporation Secures Series B Financing with Greenlane Investments
Dec 3, 2009 – SiTune Corporation has announced that it has secured its Series B financing with current investor Greenlane Investments LLC. SiTune will use the proceeds of the new financing for ramping production and grow its international sales infrastructure.
News categories: SiTune, CES2020, Private Equity, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T Demodulator Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Oct 19, 2009 – SiTune has announced a state of the art and revolutionary mobile DVB-T demodulator IC. STN-10D3000 is a highly integrated mobile DVB-T demodulator that exceeds MBRAI performance specification with excellent Doppler performance.
News categories: SiTune, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Unveils New Series of Digital and Universal CMOS TV Tuners
Sep 23, 2009 – SiTune has announced its STN-10T2000 and STN-25T2000, respectively ZERO-IF and LOW-IF Tuners, that exceed A/74 performance specification for ATSC-MH while supporting other digital/analog terrestrial and Mobile TV standards requirements.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, IBC2020, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor
SiTune lunches lowest-power universal mobile TV silicon Tuner
Sep 15, 2008 – SiTune Corporation has announced a state-of-the-art hybrid (universal) CMOS TV tuner. STN-25T1000 is a highly integrated tuner that exceeds all of global digital and analog TV standard requirements for under 150 mW.
News categories: SiTune, ATSC, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers