Digital TV News: Tiledmedia
MediaKind launches technology alliance at IBC 2019
Sep 12, 2019 – At IBC2019, MediaKind is launching the MediaKind Universe Alliance - a partnership program which gives content providers, service providers, and operators access to solutions that combine technologies and services from MediaKind with partners in Cloud and other offerings.
News categories: MediaKind, Raul Aldrey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
Mar 18, 2019 – At NAB Show 2019, MediaKind will show its Universe portfolio. MediaKind Universe enables content owners and originators, broadcasters and pay TV operators to deliver experiences that meet a variety of consumer demands and drive experience innovation.
News categories: MediaKind, Angel Ruiz, Advertising, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom and MediaKind first to stream 6K tiled 360° live sport
Dec 10, 2018 – MediaKind has announced that it has pushed the boundaries of immersive consumer experience of live sport by streaming the world’s first multi-channel 6K 360-degree live sports event in collaboration with Deutsche Telekom, Magnum Film, Tiledmedia, INVR.SPACE and Iconic Engine.
News categories: MediaKind, Deutsche Telekom, Angel Ruiz, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, VR
NGCodec and Tiledmedia show hardware-accelerated Cloud VR360 streaming at IBC
Sep 12, 2017 – Tiledmedia and NGCodec have announced that they have integrated their solutions to provide a cloud-based encoding service for efficient streaming of 360-degree Virtual Reality video (VR360).
News categories: NGCodec, Tiledmedia, Oliver Gunasekara, Rob Koenen, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Worldwide
Sky, Ericsson and Tiledmedia showcase VR for live sports at IBC 2017
Sep 8, 2017 – Three members of the Virtual Reality Industry Forum (VRIF) – Sky, Ericsson and Tiledmedia – will showcase a real application of Virtual Reality (360 video) synced with live sports at this year’s IBC Show.
News categories: Ericsson, Sky, Tiledmedia, Europe, IBC2019, VR, Worldwide
Harmonic and Blue Man Group to show native UHD 360° VR at NABShow
Apr 21, 2017 – At the 2017 NAB Show, Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) will showcase innovations in 360-degree immersive virtual reality (VR) technology with a demonstration featuring prerecorded content of Blue Man Group.
News categories: Harmonic, Blue Man, Bart Spriester, Content Distribution, NABShow, USA, VR, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca 360° VR pre-integrated with Tiledmedia and Harmonic
Dec 22, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has joined forces with a number of industry specialists to bring 360° video in VR to CES 2017. Technologies from Tiledmedia, and Harmonic are pre-integrated with Viaccess-Orca's Virtual Arena solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Tiledmedia, Harmonic, Alain Nochimowski, Rob Koenen, Thierry Fautier, CES2020, Digital TV, VR, Worldwide
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service