Technologies (broadband, content protection, home networking, infrastructure, semiconductors, software) News
Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
Mar 28, 2023 – Comscore has expanded 'Pulse' within its TV measurement solution, providing agencies, brands and media companies with 48-hour TV measurement nationally and in all 210 U.S. media markets.
News categories: Comscore, Carol Hinnant, Jackie Lynch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
Mar 28, 2023 – iWedia has announced that INNOPIA has deployed iWedia's Android TV Custom Launcher in set-top boxes for Thamizhaga Cable TV Communication Limited (TCCL) in India.
News categories: iWedia, INNOPIA, TCCL, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Dr. Hee Won Park, Nagamanickam, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, UX
LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
Mar 28, 2023 – LiveU has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) after successful completion of the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR) process for its cloud video workflow solution.
News categories: LiveU, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
Mar 28, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that its Publisher Optimization solution is now available within the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Connections Marketplace.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Amazon Publisher Services, Yannis Dosios, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
Mar 28, 2023 – The FreeWheel Video Marketplace Report (VMR) highlights the changing dynamics of how enterprise-class content owners and distributors are monetising digital video content in the US and Europe.
News categories: FreeWheel, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, USA
M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
Mar 27, 2023 – M2A Media is to launch its encoder-based ad manipulation (EBAM) at the 2023 NAB Show. EBAM handles SCTE-35 and SCTE-224 messaging to insert advertising at the encoder side of a live video workflow.
News categories: M2A Media, Matt Hughes, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
Mar 28, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that GTPL Hathway (GTPL) has deployed a video streaming solution from Broadpeak for OTT delivery, including live, catch-up TV and VOD, to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Broadpeak, GTPL Hathway, Jacques Le Mancq, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
Mar 23, 2023 – Astro has added ZEE5 and Viu to its Ultra and Ulti Boxes, bringing in more global entertainment to customers' homes and devices, and expanding the number of streaming apps on the platform to ten.
News categories: Astro, ZEE5, Viu, Apps, Digital TV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
Mar 21, 2023 – Emitel, together with the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), is to carry out a pilot implementation of a dynamic ad insertion system in Poland. Implementation will begin in the second half of March.
News categories: Emitel, WSE, Maciej Staszak, Maciej Stanecki, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Poland
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
- MarketCast partners with VIZIO to measure ad performance
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting