Digital TV News: A1 Bulgaria
A1 Austria launches Zappware’s advanced TV solution
Mar 16, 2020 – A1 Telekom Austria Group has launched a content and streaming platform in multiple markets based on Zappware’s advanced TV solution. A1 Xplore TV has been rolled-out across A1's markets, covering both IPTV and DVB-C networks.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Telekom Austria, Alexander Kuchar, Austria, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
A1 Bulgaria selects Agama for service quality and customer experience assurance
Feb 4, 2020 – Agama Technologies has announced that A1 Bulgaria has implemented Agama's Client Device Monitoring and Analytics solution (CDM). This solution enables real-time understanding of service performance and customer experience for every subscriber.
News categories: Agama, A1 Bulgaria, Mikael Dahlgren, Jordan Mladenov, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
Dec 9, 2019 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1's first TVoD platform in the region.
News categories: Vubiquity, A1 Bulgaria, Darcy Antonellis, Mihail Semerdzhiev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
Dec 3, 2019 – A1 Bulgaria has launched A1 Xplore TV, an advanced turnkey TV solution powered by Zappware. A1 Xplore TV users will be able to find content through Zappware's Nexx 4.0 user experience, and enjoy their favorite content on web and app with A1 Xplore TV GO.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Bulgaria, Patrick Vos, Simeon Donev, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor