Digital TV News: AMIMON
AMIMON and Lenovo to Demo WHDI-Integrated Tablet at CES
Jan 10, 2012 – AMIMON and Lenovo have integrated WHDI technology into Lenovo's IdeaPad to enable wireless transmission of content to any TV. With zero delay, users can enjoy and share the same great Android user experience on the bigger living room TV.
News categories: AMIMON, Lenovo, CES2020, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Massive Wave of WHDI Products Announced at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – WHDI LLC has announced that, together with leading WHDI technology supplier AMIMON, they will demonstrate numerous new WHDI products, technology innovations and future product designs at the International CES show.
News categories: WHDI LLC, AMIMON, CES2020, Smart Home, Smart TV
Haier Selects AMIMON's WHDI Technology for Its Wireless HDTV Products
Jan 4, 2011 – AMIMON has announced that Haier has selected AMIMON for its upcoming wireless HDTVs products. Haier will offer HD wireless adapters based on AMIMON's WHDI™ technology and will integrate AMIMON's WHDI technology into its upcoming wireless HDTVs.
News categories: AMIMON, Haier, CES2020, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Wireless HD Video-Enabled HDTV's: Playing in a Neighborhood Near You
Sep 20, 2010 – There are significant price and performance issues that need to be overcome before device manufacturers fully adopt wireless HD technology. However, manufacturers are already offering models boasting Wireless HD, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
ASUS Selects AMIMON for Its WiCast Wireless PC to TV Product Line
Aug 31, 2010 – AMIMON has announced that it has been selected by ASUS (TPE: 2357) for its upcoming WiCast EW2000 PC to TV connectivity kit. The WiCast is based on AMIMON's WHDI™ technology; it enables users to wirelessly connect their PC to their TVs.
News categories: AMIMON, ASUS, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Wireless HD Video-Enabled Product Shipments to Reach 13 Million by 2014
Jul 27, 2010 – Although slow progress best describes the fate of wireless HD chip vendors in 2010, the five-year outlook is for a robust triple-digit growth rate of wireless HD video-enabled products through 2014 according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Market Research, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
WHDI Demonstrates 3D and Lays Out Standard Roadmap
Jun 7, 2010 – WHDI LLC, the organization responsible for managing and licensing the WHDI™ (Wireless Home Digital Interface™) standard has announced the technical features that will be included in upcoming versions of the WHDI specification.
News categories: Wireless Home Digital Interface, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Games Console, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
LG Electronics Selects AMIMON for Its Wireless HDTV Product Line
Jan 6, 2010 – AMIMON has announced that the new wireless-ready high-definition televisions and wireless HDTV accessories launched by LG Electronics are based on AMIMON's wireless 1080p solution.
News categories: AMIMON, LG Electronics, CES2020, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
WHDI Releases 1.0 Specification
Dec 8, 2009 – WHDI has announced the completion and availability of the WHDI™ (Wireless Home Digital Interface™) specification. The WHDI standard enables full 1080p/60Hz HD with Deep Color at a distance of 100 feet and through walls.
News categories: WHDI, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region