Digital TV News: AMIMON
AMIMON and Lenovo to Demo WHDI-Integrated Tablet at CES
Jan 10, 2012 – AMIMON and Lenovo have integrated WHDI technology into Lenovo's IdeaPad to enable wireless transmission of content to any TV. With zero delay, users can enjoy and share the same great Android user experience on the bigger living room TV.
News categories: AMIMON, Lenovo, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Massive Wave of WHDI Products Announced at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – WHDI LLC has announced that, together with leading WHDI technology supplier AMIMON, they will demonstrate numerous new WHDI products, technology innovations and future product designs at the International CES show.
News categories: WHDI LLC, AMIMON, CES2022, Smart Home, Smart TV
Haier Selects AMIMON's WHDI Technology for Its Wireless HDTV Products
Jan 4, 2011 – AMIMON has announced that Haier has selected AMIMON for its upcoming wireless HDTVs products. Haier will offer HD wireless adapters based on AMIMON's WHDI™ technology and will integrate AMIMON's WHDI technology into its upcoming wireless HDTVs.
News categories: AMIMON, Haier, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Wireless HD Video-Enabled HDTV's: Playing in a Neighborhood Near You
Sep 20, 2010 – There are significant price and performance issues that need to be overcome before device manufacturers fully adopt wireless HD technology. However, manufacturers are already offering models boasting Wireless HD, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
ASUS Selects AMIMON for Its WiCast Wireless PC to TV Product Line
Aug 31, 2010 – AMIMON has announced that it has been selected by ASUS (TPE: 2357) for its upcoming WiCast EW2000 PC to TV connectivity kit. The WiCast is based on AMIMON's WHDI™ technology; it enables users to wirelessly connect their PC to their TVs.
News categories: AMIMON, ASUS, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Wireless HD Video-Enabled Product Shipments to Reach 13 Million by 2014
Jul 27, 2010 – Although slow progress best describes the fate of wireless HD chip vendors in 2010, the five-year outlook is for a robust triple-digit growth rate of wireless HD video-enabled products through 2014 according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Market Research, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
WHDI Demonstrates 3D and Lays Out Standard Roadmap
Jun 7, 2010 – WHDI LLC, the organization responsible for managing and licensing the WHDI™ (Wireless Home Digital Interface™) standard has announced the technical features that will be included in upcoming versions of the WHDI specification.
News categories: Wireless Home Digital Interface, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
LG Electronics Selects AMIMON for Its Wireless HDTV Product Line
Jan 6, 2010 – AMIMON has announced that the new wireless-ready high-definition televisions and wireless HDTV accessories launched by LG Electronics are based on AMIMON's wireless 1080p solution.
News categories: AMIMON, LG Electronics, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
WHDI Releases 1.0 Specification
Dec 8, 2009 – WHDI has announced the completion and availability of the WHDI™ (Wireless Home Digital Interface™) specification. The WHDI standard enables full 1080p/60Hz HD with Deep Color at a distance of 100 feet and through walls.
News categories: WHDI, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership