Digital TV News: ANEVIA
ATEME encoding chosen for YouSee and Blockbuster in Denmark
Mar 23, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Nuuday, a Danish company providing TV and VoD services as part of the TDC Group, has adopted ATEME's TITAN range of encoding solutions for its YouSee and Blockbuster services.
News categories: ATEME, Nuuday, Katrine Finstad, Peter Bukhave Hansen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Anevia accelerates transition of TV3 video delivery to OTT
Dec 22, 2020 – TV3 Group has commissioned Anevia to extend its GO3 OTT service. Go3 uses Anevia technology for video delivery over mobile networks, including an elastic CDN serving multiple countries from a centralised management system.
News categories: Anevia, TV3 Group, Igor Stankovic, Ausra Sidaraviciene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Streaming
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
Sep 21, 2020 – Anevia and Viaccess-Orca have announced the launch of an OTT TV platform in Bogotá with TV Red Digital. TV Red Digital will operate the platform as a white-label OTT TV resource available to Colombian ISPs.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Grégory Samson, Carlos Ramos, Days Velazco, Colombia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
Jul 31, 2020 – ATEME (ISIN: FR0011992700) and the main shareholders of ANEVIA (ISIN: FR0011910652) have entered into exclusive negotiations to transfer their interest in the share capital of the Company to the benefit of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, ANEVIA, Michel Artières, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Kontron and Anevia collaborate on video delivery at the network edge
Mar 2, 2020 – Kontron has partnered with Anevia to offer edge caching technology designed to reduce video traffic in the core network for operators and improve QoE for viewers. The solution targets CSPs, telco operators, broadcasters and OTT service providers.
News categories: Kontron, Anevia, Bertrand Foulon, David Tencer, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores selects Verimatrix security
Nov 21, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores has selected Verimatrix to provide multi-DRM security for its OTT service. The service is delivered via Android set-top boxes, smartphones, tablets, laptops and smart TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores, Steve Oetegenn, Jose Carrillo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
Anevia completes OTT platform expansion with COLSECOR in Argentina
Sep 12, 2019 – Anevia has announced the completion of an OTT platform expansion for COLSECOR in Argentina. The expanded system will increase the capacity of COLSECOR’s Sensa platform which currently offers its subscribers more than 80 live OTT channels.
News categories: Anevia, COLSECOR, Grégory Samson, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
mediaClass partners with Anevia for Dynamic Ad Insertion on Linear Channels
Sep 10, 2019 – mediaClass has announced that it is finalising the integration of DAIClass into its end-to-end OTT multiscreen platform. DAIClass is a new capability powering dynamic ad insertion for linear channels. It is powered by Anevia’s DAI-enabled video delivery software.
News categories: mediaClass, Anevia, Stilian Tcholakov, Manelli Hosseini, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set