Digital TV News: Accedo
Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
Sep 17, 2023 – Accedo has partnered with Magnifi by VideoVerse to bring AI-powered sports highlights to its Accedo Launcher. Accedo Launcher is a customizable Android TV experience for set-top boxes.
News categories: Accedo, Magnifi, Bleuenn Le Goffic, Meghna Krishna, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Bitmovin and Accedo power TV New Zealand sports streaming
Sep 11, 2023 – Bitmovin has partnered with Accedo to help Television New Zealand (TVNZ) bring sports content to viewers across New Zealand, using state-of-the-art video streaming technology.
News categories: Accedo, Bitmovin, TVNZ, Michael Lantz, Stefan Lederer, Kym Niblock, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming, UX
Streaming technology vendors pre-integrate workflows with Edgio
Sep 11, 2023 – Edgio, Accedo, Bitmovin, Grabyo and Vimond have announced an integration covering the entire streaming tech stack – from content production, personalization and distribution to UX and monetization.
News categories: Edgio, Accedo, Bitmovin, Grabyo, Vimond, Eric Black, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming
Accedo report highlights energy use of video streaming
Aug 31, 2023 – A study from Accedo has found a high variation of energy consumption between various streaming devices, with TVs being the most efficient. Autoplay content dramatically increases energy consumption.
News categories: Accedo, François Polarczyk, Digital TV, IBC2023, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, UK, UX, Worldwide
Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics bring linear personalization to FAST
Apr 15, 2023 – Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics have partnered to bring viewer-centric experiences to FAST. The solution uses ThinkAnalytics discovery, with Amagi EPGs and channels, in a personalized UX from Accedo.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Amagi, Accedo, Greg Riker, Baskar Subramanian, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Accedo supports launch of ITVX in the UK
Dec 16, 2022 – Accedo has worked on the ITVX video service for a number of platforms, including Youview, Freeview, Android TV, Freesat, Roku, Samsung Tizen, Samsung Orsay, and Xbox, as well as for the ITVX website.
News categories: Accedo, ITV, Michael Lantz, Steve Forde, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, UK, UX
Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
Nov 22, 2022 – Accedo has worked with Janson Media to deploy its new media streaming service, JANSON TV. The service is powered by Accedo One, Accedo’s SaaS platform for white-label OTT multi-screen video services.
News categories: Accedo, Janson Media, Fredrik Andersson, Jesse Janson, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Accedo One integrates recommendations and personalization from AWS
Oct 12, 2022 – Accedo has integrated Amazon Personalize, a recommendation and personalization service, to its no-code SaaS video platform Accedo One, to deliver personalized recommendations using AWS machine learning technology.
News categories: Accedo, AWS, Markus Hejdenberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
Oct 4, 2022 – Accedo has partnered with TVO to launch two new OTT video services. TVO and TVOkids have been deployed using Accedo One, a cloud-based SaaS platform that enables companies to build and manage video services.
News categories: Accedo, TVO, Mrugesh Desai, Owen Lambert, Apps, Canada, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio