Digital TV News: Accedo
Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
Nov 22, 2022 – Accedo has worked with Janson Media to deploy its new media streaming service, JANSON TV. The service is powered by Accedo One, Accedo’s SaaS platform for white-label OTT multi-screen video services.
News categories: Accedo, Janson Media, Fredrik Andersson, Jesse Janson, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Accedo One integrates recommendations and personalization from AWS
Oct 12, 2022 – Accedo has integrated Amazon Personalize, a recommendation and personalization service, to its no-code SaaS video platform Accedo One, to deliver personalized recommendations using AWS machine learning technology.
News categories: Accedo, AWS, Markus Hejdenberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
Oct 4, 2022 – Accedo has partnered with TVO to launch two new OTT video services. TVO and TVOkids have been deployed using Accedo One, a cloud-based SaaS platform that enables companies to build and manage video services.
News categories: Accedo, TVO, Mrugesh Desai, Owen Lambert, Apps, Canada, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
Accedo One to preview hybrid monetization for video at IBC
Aug 31, 2022 – Accedo will preview hybrid business model support for Accedo One at IBC. The feature will make it possible for video service providers to launch hybrid business models, supporting both subscription and advertising in one video service.
News categories: Accedo, Johan Alfvén, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
Oct 21, 2021 – Accedo has partnered with Nreal to deliver Extended Reality (XR) viewing for video consumers. The partnership enables OTT providers to bring content to Nreal’s lightweight AR glasses.
News categories: Accedo, Nreal, Michael Lantz, Peng Jin, Digital TV, Metaverse, Streaming, Worldwide
Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
Sep 23, 2021 – Accedo has enabled TenTime to expand the availability of content on its SVOD service. The TenTime Connected TV apps were developed using Accedo Elevate, a templated video solution.
News categories: Accedo, TenTime, Michael Lantz, Walid Finan, Apps, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
Sep 14, 2021 – Accedo has launched support for multiple DRM solutions into its Accedo One cloud platform. Accedo One Marketplace already includes integration for OVPs, subscription management platforms, ad servers, and analytics platforms.
News categories: Accedo, Markus Hejdenberg, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
Accedo powers Sensical streaming service for kids
Aug 3, 2021 – Accedo has announced its continued partnership with Common Sense Networks to deliver and evolve Sensical, an OTT service with carefully curated and vetted videos for kids ages 2 to 10.
News categories: Accedo, Common Sense Networks, Mrugesh Desai, Eric Berger, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development
Jun 8, 2021 – Accedo has announced that it worked with Telecine to deploy an updated version of Telecine Play, an SVOD service in Brazil. The updated version will initially be available on Samsung Smart TVs.
News categories: Accedo, Telecine, Fabio Lima, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange