Digital TV News: Amino Communications
Amino acquires 24i Media
Jul 15, 2019 – Amino Communications has announced that it has acquired privately-held 24i. 24i provides the Amino Group with a broader and deeper product set, talented development capability, complementary skills and a greater geographical reach.
News categories: Amino, 24i Media, Donald McGarva, Martijn van Horssen, Digital TV, MnA, UX, Worldwide
Amino to showcase 'Operator Ready' Android TV at NAB Show 2019
Apr 1, 2019 – Amino has announced that it will be showcasing its ‘Operator Ready’ Android TV solution, powered by its Google certified AminoOS software, at NAB Show 2019. AminoOS gives pay-TV operators the agility to customize and brand an advanced user interface via an Android TV deployment.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Opera TV provides end-to-end OTT app generator for broadcasters
Jul 14, 2016 – Opera TV has announced the launch of the latest update to its TV app technology, Opera TV Snap 3.0. The latest version brings a complete end-to-end over-the-top (OTT) app generator for broadcasters, content providers, and video on demand (VOD) services.
News categories: Opera Software, Aneesh Rajaram, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Amino software powers Cincinnati Bell Fioptics TV
Feb 15, 2016 – Amino Communications and Cincinnati Bell have started the migration of Cincinnati Bell’s legacy IPTV devices to Amino’s Enable TV software platform. The upgrade will give Cincinnati Bell Fioptics entertainment customers a rich media interface and advanced applications.
News categories: Amino Communications, Cincinnati Bell, Donald McGarva, Tom Simpson, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Amino and iFeelSmart showcase multiscreen services at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 24, 2012 – iFeelSmart and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will showcase jointly at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of Amino's Live Media Gateway embedding the latest release of iFeelSmart's SmartTV Experience.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Amino, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino announces Minerva Broadband TV certification for entire product range
Oct 23, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that its entire product range - including the new hybrid/OTT Live media gateway - has been certified compatible with middleware partner Minerva's Broadband TV solution.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBC2020, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino showcases new multi-screen media gateway at NAB 2012
Apr 16, 2012 – Amino is demonstrating its range of IPTV/OTT and hybrid/OTT solutions at NAB 2012. Visitors can see demonstrations of the new Amino Freedom Live media gateway - the first hybrid/OTT media gateway to be powered by Intel's Atom™ Processor CE 5300 SoC.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, NABShow, Set Top Box
Amino Selects Celeno Wi-Fi for Connected IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Jan 24, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has selected Celeno Communications to provide a range of wireless products that complement Amino's range of award-winning IPTV set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers