Digital TV News: Antenna Group
Antenna Group acquires Sony Pictures Television Network's CEE portfolio
Oct 2, 2021 – Antenna Group has agreed with Sony Pictures Television to acquire the CEE AXN, Sony and Viasat 3 & Viasat 6 pay TV channels and On Demand services as part of a major investment in the region.
News categories: Antenna Group, Sony Pictures, Theodore Kyriakou, Adam Theiler, Content Distribution, Europe, MandA, Streaming
Antenna Group launches SVOD service in Greece
Mar 28, 2017 – Antenna Group is launching a local SVOD service in Greece offering viewers a range of popular local content. The SVOD service, ANT1 NEXT, launches with a range of exclusive programming as well as popular boxsets and catch-up content.
News categories: Antenna Group, Pete Smith, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming
Telekom Slovenije presents all-in-one OTT platform
Feb 20, 2014 – Telekom Slovenije has announced its white-label OTT solution for operators and media companies, based on its TViN platform. TViN is an all-in-one solution enabling service providers to expand their OTT TV service to multiple devices.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Simon Furlan, Pete Smith, Content Distribution, Europe, Mobile, Streaming, Video Exchange
Antenna Hungária 'MinDig TV' digital terrestrial television service launched on December 1
Dec 1, 2008 – Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV, the subscription-free digital terrestrial television service, was launched on December 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM with Duna TV HD and Duna II Autonómia SD format programs.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS