Digital TV News: Axel Technologies
Fuugo Enables Easier TV and Video Consumption on Mobile and Portable Devices
Jan 3, 2011 – Axel Technologies will launch the online video version of Fuugo at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011. Fuugo™ is the world's first TV and video application for personalizing video content from Internet, mobile and broadcast TV.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Fuugo, CES2024, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming
Mobile TV Gets Social: Axel Technologies Fuugo™ Comes to Android
Apr 12, 2010 – Axel Technologies introduces Fuugo™ to the NAB 2010 audience in Las Vegas this week. Since its launch in February, Fuugo™ has been updated with ATSC-M/H and Android capabilities making it more suitable for the US market.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Social TV, USA
Axel Technologies Closes €2.4 million Investment Round To Boost The Development of Multistandard Mobile TV technology
Jan 20, 2009 – Axel Technologies has announced that they have secured a new €2.4 million investment for business and product development. Axel Technologies develops mobile TV technology that enables device manufactures to bring mobile TV to all portable devices.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Venture Capital
Discretix, VisualOn And Axel Technologies Offer Joint Mobile TV Solution
Feb 4, 2008 – Three prominent names in the mobile handset software space -- embedded security solutions leader Discretix, multimedia application provider VisualOn, and mobile TV middleware developer Axel Technologies -- have partnered to provide a pre-integrated Mobile TV solution for handset OEMs.
News categories: Discretix, Axel Technologies, VisualOn, CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, MWC23
Axel and Siano Cut DVB-H Channel Switching Time Down to 2 Seconds
Sep 25, 2007 – Axel Technologies and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced a comprehensive platform for DVB-H terminals, with record-fast channel switching time of even less than 2 seconds. The platform will be demonstrated in a mobile phone at the Informa DVB-H conference in London, September 26-27.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024