Digital TV News: Azdio
Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
Sep 8, 2022 – Digicel and mediaClass have launched OTT TV and IPTV services in 17 countries across Digicel's Caribbean region. The service will use mediaClass' multi-tenant features, providing OTT and IPTV channels in territories across the region.
News categories: mediaClass, Digicel, Dr. Arjang Zadeh, Gyorgy Zsembery, Android TV, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
Nov 20, 2021 – Antenna Hungária, in partnership with Azdio's mediaClass, has launched an advanced DTT service in Hungary. All programmes on the platform are available via DTT broadcast and IP linear TV with catch up and re-start, alongside VOD and SVOD services.
News categories: mediaClass, Antenna Hungária, Dr Arjang Zadeh, Gyöngyvér Gerlei, Zsolt Sárecz, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, IBC2022, Terrestrial
Verimatrix Secures VOLIA's Over-the-Top Service
May 29, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that VOLIA, a leading Ukrainian cable operator, has chosen the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) for Internet TV solution to secure over-the-top (OTT) video for its new VOLIA Smart HD service.
News categories: Verimatrix, VOLIA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, Ukraine
Volia launches hybrid TV in Ukraine with Entone
Mar 26, 2013 – Entone has announced that Ukrainian cable operator Volia has selected the Entone platform for delivering Hybrid TV services. Technology consulting firm Azdio is serving as overall system integrator on the project.
News categories: Entone, Volia, Azdio, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media