Digital TV News: Broadpeak
Orange offers live video streaming with mABR in Spain
Sep 21, 2023 – Orange, DAZN and Broadpeak have deployed a multicast ABR (mABR) solution that enables the delivery of live content for mass consumption in a multi-device environment with the highest quality.
News categories: Orange, DAZN, Broadpeak, Carlos Ruf, Robin Oakley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Spain, Streaming
Agama and Broadpeak implement multicast ABR monitoring at DELTA
Sep 12, 2023 – Agama has integrated multicast ABR stream monitoring into its Analyzer probe offer. The development is a result of a collaboration between Agama and Broadpeak, deployed by DELTA.
News categories: Agama, Broadpeak, DELTA, Johan Görsjö, Damien Sterkers, Bart Smeels, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE, Streaming
DVB to showcase DVB-I and DVB-NIP at IBC2023
Aug 30, 2023 – The DVB Project's booth at IBC2023 will showcase the German and Italian DVB-I trials alongside advances in interoperability for DVB Native IP delivery.
News categories: DVB Project, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
DAZN using Broadpeak multicast ABR technology
Aug 31, 2023 – DAZN is using Broadpeak's nanoCDN multicast ABR solution for OTT delivery, enabling the delivery of live sports, with bandwidth savings and an outstanding quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, DAZN, Jacques Le Mancq, Sandeep Tiku, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Streaming
Beacon Broadband launches video streaming service with Broadpeak and Vubiquity
Jul 26, 2023 – Beacon Broadband is to launch a video service powered by Broadpeak's peakVU.TV streaming solution. The deployment will use Amdocs' Vubiquity platform for linear channel aggregation.
News categories: Broadpeak, Beacon Broadband, Vubiquity, Mario Rainville, Paul Recanzone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
GVTC Communications chooses Enghouse Networks and Broadpeak
Jul 20, 2023 – Enghouse Networks has announced that its SaaS IPTV platform, EspialTV, has been chosen by GVTC Communications to bring video streaming services to its customer base in Texas.
News categories: Enghouse Networks, Broadpeak, GVTC Communications, Mick McCluskey, Mario Rainville, Ritchie Sorrells, Josh Pettiette, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Okast and Broadpeak launch combined FAST solution
Jul 10, 2023 – OKAST and Broadpeak have joined forces to offer their FAST 2.0 solution, coupling Broadpeak server-side ad insertion with a new version of OKAST's channel programming solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, OKAST, Mathias Guille, Cédric Monnier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
Jun 7, 2023 – Taiwan Mobile is using Broadpeak's Origin Packager for live multiscreen video delivery across Asia. The Origin Packager enables Taiwan Mobile to package and protect ABR content delivered to mobile devices.
News categories: Broadpeak, Taiwan Mobile, Jacques Le Mancq, Asia, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Taiwan
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data