Digital TV News: Broadpeak
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
ORS deploys video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak
May 17, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that ORS has deployed a video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak, providing live, VOD, and catch-up TV services with high reliability and quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, ORS, Jacques Le Mancq, Norbert Grill, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Telefónica and Síminn demonstrate 'TV roaming' using SVTA open caching
Apr 18, 2023 – Telefónica and Síminn have demonstrated the feasibility of applying the concept of 'TV Roaming' to the distribution of video services by interconnecting their CDNs using SVTA Open Caching.
News categories: Telefónica, Síminn, Broadpeak, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Iceland, QoE, Spain, Streaming
Mirada and Broadpeak partner to boost video experience at izzitv
Apr 13, 2023 – Mirada and Broadpeak have worked with izzi Telekom to replace izzitv's origin servers, taking their content delivery to the next level with a bespoke on-premises solution for their video platform.
News categories: Mirada, Broadpeak, izzi, José-Luis Vázquez, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Broadpeak introduces next generation Advanced CDN
Apr 4, 2023 – Broadpeak (ISIN: FR001400AJZ7; PARIS: ALBPK) has announced the next generation of its Advanced CDN for video streaming. Broadpeak will demonstrate the Advanced CDN at the 2023 NAB Show.
News categories: Broadpeak, Nivedita Nouvel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
Mar 28, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that GTPL Hathway (GTPL) has deployed a video streaming solution from Broadpeak for OTT delivery, including live, catch-up TV and VOD, to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Broadpeak, GTPL Hathway, Jacques Le Mancq, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
Mar 16, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola is using Broadpeak's umbrellaCDN CDN selection, BkA100 video analytics, and Advanced CDN solutions to improve the quality of its ABR streaming.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
Feb 2, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Broadpeak have announced that they have joined forces to provide Cellcom with an end-to-end solution offering super-low latency for live sports streaming over OTT set-top boxes.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess-Orca, Cellcom, Jacques Le Mancq, Philippe Léonetti, Gil Hershberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
Nov 21, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that its broadpeak.io SaaS product, supporting automatic content replacement, is being used by several video service providers for video streaming during the 2022 world football competition in Qatar.
News categories: Broadpeak, Gtd, Síminn, Mathias Guille, Cristian Carcamo, David Gunnarsson, Chile, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Iceland
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.