Digital TV News: Conklin-Intracom
Zito Media deploys Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware
Feb 6, 2018 – Conklin-Intracom has announced Zito Media plans to adopt and complete the deployment of Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware to all of its served markets, by the close of 2018.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Zito Media, Dave Hunt, Chris Ruding, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Conklin-Intracom powers Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now
Apr 17, 2017 – Conklin-Intracom has announced that Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now, powered by Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere platform, is providing hosted TV services for communities in Valdosta, Georgia.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Bryan Sumner, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, TV Everywhere, USA
Southern Fibernet adds TV Anywhere with Conklin-Intracom
Apr 4, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced an additional order from Southern Fibernet for TV Anywhere features available on fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform. Southern Fibernet will optimize their current video services for viewing on mobile devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Sharad Sundaresan, Bryan Sumner, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Conklin-Intracom provides IPTV platform for Socket Telecom
Feb 23, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced the successful launch of the fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform at Socket Telecom. Socket Telecom is a Missouri-based telephone and Internet service provider with the largest service area in the state.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Socket Telecom, Michael Agostinelli, George Pfenenger, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Skitter and Conklin-Intracom forge partnership
May 7, 2015 – Skitter and Conklin-Intracom have joined forces to market and deliver an Internet protocol television (IPTV) service solution. Skitter TV, a managed IPTV video solution, will be powered by Conklin-Intracom's IPTV middleware.
News categories: Skitter, Conklin-Intracom, Robert Saunders, Michael Agostinelli, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Conklin-Intracom releases mobile TV app
May 6, 2014 – Conklin Intracom has announced the release of its cdn|anywhere™ Mobile TV app. Cable and IPTV service providers can now deliver live television programming, digital video recordings, and on-demand video to their subscribers’ hand-held devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Dave Hunt, Randy Holzworth, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
Espial Partners with Conklin-Intracom to Upgrade IPTV Service for Oneida Telephone Exchange
Dec 9, 2010 – Espial has announced that they have partnered with Conklin-Intracom to upgrade the IPTV system for Oneida Telephone Exchange. Oneida Telephone Exchange provides triple play services to the City of Oneida, Illinois and its rural areas.
News categories: Espial, Conklin-Intracom, Oneida Telephone Exchange, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Seven Illinois Telcos Select Conklin-Intracom fs|cdn® IPTV Solution
Jan 18, 2010 – CenComm, Diverse Communications, LaHarpe Video & Data, New Windsor Cable, Oneida Cablevision, Reynolds Cable, and Viola Communications have all selected Conklin-Intracom's fs|cdn® IPTV solution for the delivery of SD and HD video services.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Santa Rosa Introduces HD & DVR IPTV Services Using Conklin-Intracom's fs|cdn®
Sep 8, 2009 – Santa Rosa Telephone Cooperative, with offices in Vernon, Seymour, and Haskell, Texas, has announced the deployment of Conklin-Intracom's fs|cdn® IPTV solution, for the delivery of HD video and Digital Video Recorder (DVR) services.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Santa Rosa Telephone Coop, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia