Digital TV News: Entone
iTV-3 deploys Entone whole-home video distribution
Apr 29, 2014 – Entone has announced that iTV-3 has selected its EnterLink™ video networking solution to enable the distribution of TV services to IP-connected devices without requiring new wiring or the necessity of operator-provisioned set-top boxes.
News categories: Entone, iTV-3, Levi Dinkla, Mark Evensen, IPTV, Smart Home, USA
Vodafone Netherlands deploys Entone
Apr 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that Vodafone (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) Netherlands is partnering with Entone and its systems integration partner, Divitel, for their fibre-based TV services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Entone, Vodafone, Divitel, Gerard Overmars, Steve McKay, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Netherlands, Smart Home
Mongolia's Skymedia deploys Entone Hybrid TV solution
Oct 29, 2013 – Entone has announced that Skymedia, a subsidiary of Skytel, one of Mongolia’s largest mobile operator, is deploying its Kamai 510 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Skymedia, D. Byambatseren, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box
Caiway selects Entone Hybrid Media Hub for new fiber roll-out
Sep 25, 2013 – Entone and Divitel have announced that Dutch cable operator, Caiway, has selected Entone's Amulet Hybrid Media Hub for their new fiber roll-out.
News categories: Entone, Caiway, Divitel, Paul van Doorne, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Netherlands, Set Top Box
TiVo and Entone team up on IPTV solution
Sep 4, 2013 – Entone and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced an integrated solution for IPTV operators that combines Entone's hybrid IPTV devices with the TiVo user experience.
News categories: Entone, TiVo Inc, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Beaver Valley Cable selects Minerva's iTVFusion platform
Jul 29, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Beaver Valley Cable has selected Minerva's iTVFusion service management platform to power its next generation pay TV service. In conjunction with Entone's line of hybrid CATV devices, Beaver Valley will offer whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and OTT services.
News categories: Minerva, Entone, Beaver Valley Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Entone integrates with LG 'Netcast' platform
Jul 24, 2013 – Entone has announced the integration of LG Electronics' Netcast media streaming platform with Entone's hybrid media gateway. The combined solution is designed to deliver linear TV and OTT services to connected CE devices without the need for a traditional set-top box.
News categories: Entone, LG Electronics, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box
Apple's HTTP Live Streaming tops list of preferred OTT video streaming services
Jul 16, 2013 – Infonetics Research has released excerpts from its IP Set-Top Box Features and Vendor Leadership: Global Service Provider Survey, which analyzes the trends and assesses the needs of service providers deploying IP set-top boxes (STBs) to deliver video services.
News categories: Infonetics Research, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Verimatrix Secures VOLIA's Over-the-Top Service
May 29, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that VOLIA, a leading Ukrainian cable operator, has chosen the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) for Internet TV solution to secure over-the-top (OTT) video for its new VOLIA Smart HD service.
News categories: Verimatrix, VOLIA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, Ukraine
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution