Digital TV News: IAB Europe
rlaxx TV selects Publica for CTV ad serving
Nov 16, 2021 – rlaxx TV has announced a partnership with Publica, enabling it to provide advertisers with buying techniques they have come to expect from linear TV, including competitive separation and the ability to purchase the first slot within ad pods.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Publica, Ronny Lutzi, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
Oct 26, 2021 – TVSquared has launched its ADvantage XP in the UK and Germany, bringing Europe's largest advertising markets the first cross-platform measurement and attribution solution for all forms of TV – linear, streaming and addressable.
News categories: TVSquared, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, UK
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 15, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Didomi offers TCF-compliant consent management for connected TV
Mar 16, 2021 – Didomi has expanded its compliance system to include consent collection for connected TV. It is the first European CTV consent solution to be approved compliant with the Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF).
News categories: Didomi, Romain Gauthier, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Worldwide
63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
Mar 3, 2021 – Magnite has released results of a study of 10,500 consumers across the UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy showing that there is widespread adoption of CTV streaming platforms across the EU5.
News categories: Magnite, IAB Europe, Steve Wing, Daniel Knapp, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Market Research, Spain, Streaming, UK
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Connected TV advertising shows promise in Europe
Jun 18, 2020 – Xandr and IAB Europe have released a report on Connected TV (CTV) in Europe. 58% of respondents reported targeting efficiencies as being a key driver to considering or increasing investment in CTV.
News categories: IAB Europe, Xandr, Marie-Clare Puffett, Austin Scott, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023